PinUpGaloreLana

Lana Del Dreams

10 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

Last night I dreamt that Halsey and I worked at some terrible fast food outlet and we had a fight in her car on the way home from our shift and I screamed, " YOU ARE A FAMOUS SINGER. WHY THE FUCK ARE WE DOING THIS JOB ASHLEY?!" and she started crying and said because she needed the money to buy ... beads. 

What does it mean?

The Dreams Meaning: :troll:

This dream means that Ashley - I had to research who she is - will take a long break to take care of personal matters, and when she finally decides to resume her career, people will say "Halsey who?". And then she will not be able to recover her success, she will go bankrupt and she will have to work as a waitress to pay her bills. And apparently only you will know who she is.

Before anything, this is a joke and not a criticism. ?

I dreamed that Lana was in a recording studio. She was singing Gods and Monsters. The lyrics of the song were on the paper on a table in front of her (she was sitting in front of a desk). A paper with the lyrics from TNBAR was also there. The only light from the room was from the candles. She had roses petals covering the table and cockroaches were walking around it and on the papers. The room was smelling like honey. It was so weird and haunting 

Last night I dreamt that I went to the beach with Lana, Chuck and someone who looked like Dan Auerbach, all while Wayamaya was playing in the background. This is weird as I've only ever seen one pic of Dan, the one where Lana and him are leaning against the wall :prettyhurts: anyway, it was my first time dreaming about Lana, so I'm glad it involved the hawaiian glam metal/surf noir masterpiece that is Wayamaya :candy:

Spoiler

waikiki cove, waikiki cove

tenor-3.gif

1 minute ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

Last night I dreamt that I went to the beach with Lana, Chuck and someone who looked like Dan Auerbach, all while Wayamaya was playing in the background. This is weird as I've only ever seen one pic of Dan, the one where Lana and him are leaning against the wall :prettyhurts: anyway, it was my first time dreaming about Lana, so I'm glad it involved the hawaiian glam metal/surf noir masterpiece that is Wayamaya :candy:

Reveal hidden contents

waikiki cove, waikiki cove

tenor-3.gif

a perfect dream :trisha:  a hawaiian glam metal/surf noir masterpiece with Dan producing the album :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

44 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

a perfect dream :trisha:  a hawaiian glam metal/surf noir masterpiece with Dan producing the album :trisha:

Ikr :trisha: I know that will never be the case, but let me just manifest that kind of vibe for RCS :trisha: I'd even take Chuck shooting the album cover if it means having to include everything I dreamt about 

I had a dream I was in her friend group and she lived in this weird very dark house with amber-coloured stained glass windows. And Jen was like the organiser of all the social events and she had this big diary with all stuff we had to attend and so she told me I had to copy them all doen into MY diary. Except of course I don't have a diary so I took my phone out and started taking pictures of the pages for reference. So then Jen got mad but Lana leapt to my defence and was all, "not EVERYONE is as organised as YOU are, Jen" and I was like "YEAH" and so even in my dream Lana was in character. 

Also for some reason I worked at Target and Lana wanted Target clothes so I said I'd pick them up but she said "no no, I'll come work at Target with you"

So then Lana and I were two disorganised bitches working at Target, much to Jen's dismay

The end

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

8 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I had a dream I was in her friend group and she lived in this weird very dark house with amber-coloured stained glass windows. And Jen was like the organiser of all the social events and she had this big diary with all stuff we had to attend and so she told me I had to copy them all doen into MY diary. Except of course I don't have a diary so I took my phone out and started taking pictures of the pages for reference. So then Jen got mad but Lana leapt to my defence and was all, "not EVERYONE is as organised as YOU are, Jen" and I was like "YEAH" and so even in my dream Lana was in character. 

Also for some reason I worked at Target and Lana wanted Target clothes so I said I'd pick them up but she said "no no, I'll come work at Target with you"

So then Lana and I were two disorganised bitches working at Target, much to Jen's dismay

The end

this honestly should be a movie

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

A week or so before the release of NFR, I dreamt that it turned out to be a full-blown contry album. And I was like "oh...:toofunny: I better like it anyway...:toofunny:" Luckily, as we all know, in reality, that was not the case. Then...

Hopefully I did not predict the future for future LDR8, lmao .:hoe:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

So part of my very enlightening but multi- dimensional dream had to do with Lana and her song Malibu whochnshe had scrubbed entirely. Well it wasnt the only song. She had her entire “Santa Monica” material scrubbed with it. A lost magnus opus. From the bits I heard on the astral.....a loss for the culture.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

On 6/22/2021 at 5:57 PM, Rorman Nockwell said:

The end

This is sitcom material. Lana as a Target employee. Her way to start on her EGOT

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I dreamt that Lana was going to have a concert at a farm, and Mike Dean was behind some cow fence and I tried to make him spill if he and Lana had made some more songs together.
I also threw a frisbee to the cows lmao.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Lana keeps being in my dreams lately, idk why but she’s haunting me

Last night I had a dream I was staying with my family at this hotel that was steampunk styled like BioShockInfinite. And we were out by the beach area waiting by a water fountain for a table at the restaurant. Lana was sitting at the restaurant with her entire family and I was like “oh damn we better leave them alone until they finish their meal” and my ex-best friend who was there for whatever reason was like “I’ll introduce you to her” and I was like “no don’t” so then she went and interrupted their lunch and Lana got so offended that she got up and made everyone leave. And I was just watching it and cringing

it was awful

Then she called me fat and smacked a donut out of my hand /s

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

The way I just had my first dream with lanz so i feel obligated to share :crai:

it was just like a commercial and it started out carpool-karaoke-esque with her in a car in the arcadia mv fit, but instead of the cursed james corden, her backup singers were in the back seat. then the camera zoomed out and it was the BTD/LFL truck and she was driving through like an old west country town and on the back of the truck there was a wooden sign that had painted something like “H&M… Lana Del Rey’s Best American Line ” :toofunny:  and there were a ton of people around the truck like dancing and the clothing line was like fall/western inspired with tons of flannel and denim and then she got out of the truck and was in this like cute lavender dress and got in the bed of the truck and started singing :rip:

2 minutes ago, brandon said:

The way I just had my first dream with lanz so i feel obligated to share :crai:

it was just like a commercial and it started out carpool-karaoke-esque with her in a car in the arcadia mv fit, but instead of the cursed james corden, her backup singers were in the back seat. then the camera zoomed out and it was the BTD/LFL truck and she was driving through like an old west country town and on the back of the truck there was a wooden sign that had painted something like “H&M… Lana Del Rey’s Best American Line ” :toofunny:  and there were a ton of people around the truck like dancing and the clothing line was like fall/western inspired with tons of flannel and denim and then she got out of the truck and was in this like cute lavender dress and got in the bed of the truck and started singing :rip:

Screen-Shot-2021-02-12-at-1.44.07-PM.jpg

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I just slept for 15 hours except for a point where I briefly woke up for about 30 minutes and groggily checked LB, but I just now woke up from a dream where Lana got this gigantic chest tattoo LOL. It was a black-ink tattoo of an autograph she had received from some rockstar (I don't remember who or even if it was someone who actually exists.) The tattoo had her name at the top as the autograph was addressed to her, a little message, and then a huge swirly autograph from the rockstar. The internet was in absolute shambles over it because some people were not a huge fan of this giant tattoo LOL.

Just thought that was funny and wanted to share what my Lana dreams look like after 15 hours x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm so glad I just found this thread bc last night I had a dream my ex made me suck her nipples while some weird demented version of Lust for Life played from somewhere far away!

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

I dreamt last night that Lana was pregnant and she announced it to all of us, live, irl with a song but in really weird fucking way. I have no idea to describe how lol but that's that.

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

over the summer, i had a dream i was in a music shop and there was a 12 inch jewel case of honeymoon but it was a record but it fit in the jewel case like a CD. i’ve been on the hunt for how to make one ever since. 

giphy.gif