PinUpGaloreLana

Lana Del Dreams

Thankyou, HundredDollarBill!

Yeah that was a great idea haha, sorry, i just thought i would put it into place because i was interested.

So my Lana Del Dream:

I was around in the town centre and I went to HMV. I found out that i had missed my chance to get something signed by Lana, as she had finished signing everything she was packing everything away in plain sight. The doors were locked, so i tried knocking. She didnt hear. I was pretty eager to talk to her lmao. So i started shouting: Lana! Lana!

Eventually she heard and asked what i wanted. I said: "Can i have an autograph?" She said: "You have to get me some gasoline." I said: "Petrol?" She said: "Yeah whatever, i need some."

Confused, i still went to get her some. I got to the petrol station / gas station (whichever floats your boat) and got her some gasoline. I got back and she wasnt there anymore :( I woke up after that.. :icant:

Could be to do with the fact i was listening to Queen of the Gas Station before i went to sleep. I didnt actually think it would have an impact on what i dreamt though haha.

If you have any Lana Del Dreams, please post them! It would be interesting to see :)

lH7Zs6V.gif      

One I can remember was me, Chuck, and manbait or whatever their friend's name is were at target. and for some reason we were putting up lana promotional displays like we worked there and chuck was telling me secrets of the new album and chuck was mad because she sang most of the vocals on the new album but lana was getting the credit. lmao

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Oh heres another one:

I snuck into a movie premier and it was full of celebrities. I went and sat down next to Kim Kardashian. (God knows why, i dont even like her). Me and Kim joke around for a bit chatting, and she says "You're not that bad Becca." Lana del rey's friend made the movie and they both came on stage. He randomly shouts that Lana is engaged and pregnant. Everyone boo's. Lana treats it as a joke and laughs at first, but then wonders why nobody is happy for her. She gets sad. She prepares to leave and comes up the stairs to the exit, where im sitting. I show her the empty seat next to me and she actually sits down. Im bursting with happiness and it shows in a (mug shot?) in the paper later. ( My mouth was literally wide open, smiling. It was actually pretty funny). I feel sympathetic towards Lana and say "Im sorry that had to happen to you." As it turns out, she isnt engaged or pregnant, it was a joke. But people still could have acted happy she said. Lana's friend decides he doesnt like her and starts randomly shouting crap from the bottom of the cinema. I hug her. The movie starts. (It was literally just a horse running in a field.) It ends. Basically it was terrible so I throw an apple at his head and suddenly everyone is booing and throwing apples at him. We run out and the dream ends.

I only know all  this because i wrote it all down after i woke up haha.

That was hilarious reading it back :thumb:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I dreamed only two times of Lana.

So my dream :

It was the day of my life. Lanas Concert in May. I was so excited and my goal was it to get an autograph and to touch her face like scorvi12 did. After or before the performance I saw her on the street and ran to her to get that what I wanted. I hugged her so tightly that I started to cry. But the crazy thing is now, that I cried in the dream and also in the "reality".

Lana I love you :iheartlana:

I dream about her so much.

Once she was staying at my house as a hotel room and I was really shy towards her but then I pinched myself because it felt like a dream (I mean why was my house a hotel? I have these dreams a lot) and then it was because when I pinch myself in a dream you feel this tingling feeling like you have pins and needles, it's cool. :agree:

Anyway then I thought 'Cool but not cool, at least now I can go crazy' so I ran around the room and started panicing about waking up so I sang a load of unreleased songs to look like a ~tru phan.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Could be to do with the fact i was listening to Queen of the Gas Station before i went to sleep. I didnt actually think it would have an impact on what i dreamt though haha.

My Lana dreams are always really weird because she's always on my mind but I'm usually also thinking of something really strange so then I dream about the two together.

And @Ata, I've never actually had a dirty dream with Lana involved apart from once when there was this scandal that she'd accidently gone on stage naked. :awk:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

• At a stop light in Hollywood

Windows down, blasting music

Boarding school comes on

Look over to the left

Lana and Chuck are frikken singing along and dancin to it in her convertible 

Green light is on 

We both are driving side by side

Then I wake up

I dreamed only two times of Lana.

So my dream :

It was the day of my life. Lanas Concert in May. I was so excited and my goal was it to get an autograph and to touch her face like scorvi12 did. After or before the performance I saw her on the street and ran to her to get that what I wanted. I hugged her so tightly that I started to cry. But the crazy thing is now, that I cried in the dream and also in the "reality".

Lana I love you :iheartlana:

Don't you wanna brush her hair instead?

mAwCrC0.gif

glgcDdT.gif

Dear God,

I want a dream  night out with Lana. I need to see those moves of her live in a dance floor. I need that please god make it happen. I would even smoke weed (she is an alcoholic after all) with her . If you can put a pole in the dance floor would be perfect.

Thanks god,

signed by a  person with foolish dreams

glgcDdT.gif

I just had a dream about Lana a few nights ago, I think it was Thursday night. To get you caught up, basically I live close to Toronto, Canada and am a big sports fan and for those who don't know, the professional baseball team in Toronto is the Blue Jays.

Ok so in my dream the Jays were playing an exhibition game at the Rogers Centre (home stadium) and I got tickets to it. Suddenly next thing I know I'm at the game and the Jays are doing really well. At the end of one of one of the innings, out of nowhere, Lana Del Rey comes out on a stage almost right next to me and starts singing Without You. I was so excited I couldn't even believe it. She got about hallway through the song and I woke up. One of the best dreams I've ever had :)

Oh heres another one:

I snuck into a movie premier and it was full of celebrities. I went and sat down next to Kim Kardashian. (God knows why, i dont even like her). Me and Kim joke around for a bit chatting, and she says "You're not that bad Becca." Lana del rey's friend made the movie and they both came on stage. He randomly shouts that Lana is engaged and pregnant. Everyone boo's. Lana treats it as a joke and laughs at first, but then wonders why nobody is happy for her. She gets sad. She prepares to leave and comes up the stairs to the exit, where im sitting. I show her the empty seat next to me and she actually sits down. Im bursting with happiness and it shows in a (mug shot?) in the paper later. ( My mouth was literally wide open, smiling. It was actually pretty funny). I feel sympathetic towards Lana and say "Im sorry that had to happen to you." As it turns out, she isnt engaged or pregnant, it was a joke. But people still could have acted happy she said. Lana's friend decides he doesnt like her and starts randomly shouting crap from the bottom of the cinema. I hug her. The movie starts. (It was literally just a horse running in a field.) It ends. Basically it was terrible so I throw an apple at his head and suddenly everyone is booing and throwing apples at him. We run out and the dream ends.

I only know all  this because i wrote it all down after i woke up haha.

That was hilarious reading it back :thumb:

i just laughed so hard at this. why can't be dreams be that good  :lmao:

I had a dream the other day that I was waiting outside Lana's hotel and she came out and I hugged her tight and cried into her shoulder saying 'i love you' and she was like 'its ok hun'  :oprah: then she signed my BTD vinyl and got in her car. then other shit unrelated to Lana happened.  :bliss:

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif

My dad doesn't like her because she "depresses him" but I had a dream where he was dating her, and they would hang out and be weird together like a high school couple, and all I could do was watch and think: " the nerve of this bitch called my father, he doesn't even like her."

Thankyou, HundredDollarBill!

Yeah that was a great idea haha, sorry, i just thought i would put it into place because i was interested.

So my Lana Del Dream:

I was around in the town centre and I went to HMV. I found out that i had missed my chance to get something signed by Lana, as she had finished signing everything she was packing everything away in plain sight. The doors were locked, so i tried knocking. She didnt hear. I was pretty eager to talk to her lmao. So i started shouting: Lana! Lana!

Eventually she heard and asked what i wanted. I said: "Can i have an autograph?" She said: "You have to get me some gasoline." I said: "Petrol?" She said: "Yeah whatever, i need some."

Confused, i still went to get her some. I got to the petrol station / gas station (whichever floats your boat) and got her some gasoline. I got back and she wasnt there anymore :( I woke up after that.. :icant:

If you have any Lana Del Dreams, please post them! It would be interesting to see :)

If you love her, you should have taken her to the gas station :wtf2:

Okay I've done this before since she's like the number two or three topic on my mind for the past year but I only remember two. In one, she basically confided a lot of information about her life in Alabama to me. Boring, no grand setting, but yeah. In another, she played me a version of "Birds of a Feather" that she recorded for Born to Die and it sounded awesome as fuck.

So yeah, done.