PinUpGaloreLana

Lana Del Dreams

1 minute ago, Embach said:

That's actually so cute :aw: Gramma <3

it would've been cute if there wasn't the "secretly 40 years older" aspect:icant: that part made it really weird and kind of creepy lol.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 hours ago, taco truck said:

I had such a weird dream about her last night:deadbanana:

I went to her concert and there was barely any people, and I was front row. She played peppers which was super cool, but then she left the stage and people that were working had all the fans that were front row go backstage to meet her. So I went to go meet her and she literally looked like a grandma:defeated: and for some reason I thought it was normal but then she kept hugging me for a long time and kissing me on the cheek like an actual grandma would, and I started to get so weirded out. I started to realize that Lana is only 38 and she’s not actually old, and I was so confused why she was old out of nowhere and kind of upset because she was acting weird as fuck:deadbanana: I woke up after that really happy that it was a dream lol…

The way my dreams always have this creepy and eerie aspect to them :defeated: It would be amazing if people who got front row were invited backstage. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I rarely dream about people I don’t know, but I had this dream with an unknown woman… it might have been a younger version of Lana, but I’m not totally sure. 

We were in a 50s themed world set in California. We were listening to Lana unreleased, singing and bonding, magically. 

Then, an unreleased song came on that I never heard before and it shook me to my core. I had to stop everything and start it over again. 

That’s all that I remember :crai:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

I had this beautiful dream that Lana and Rob performed together. They played Lost at Sea, the track, but they were alone out on a boat, far out of sight of anything else. The sea was calm, they played at a quiet volume and it was a whole mood :icant:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

I dreamt that the DTWD bridge originated from an UV demo

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy