PinUpGaloreLana

Lana Del Dreams

I once had a dream where I was just hanging out with Lana after one of her concerts and we were smoking and sitting on these steps near the beach late at night and it was warm so obviously summer. And i just remember we were talking about random things and other-worldy topics and it was just nice to talk to someone about it who apparently had the same views as me. i woke up feeling wierd that i dreamed about someone famous but i kinda felt better for the rest of the day ahaha

i've dreamt of Lana few times but I only remember the first dream... it was so wild lol! it was at the beginning of my obsession with her, around 2k11/2k12

so in the dream we were a lesbian couple with a nice apartment, we came home from some party and then i noticed we have twins (two 2 years old girls :toofunny: ) then there was our wedding??? and... omg this is so embarassing neil patrick harris was there WITH HIS HUSBAND AND KIDS WTF the worst thing is i actually kinda liked this dream, we had a nice life :facepalm:

nsaalk.jpg

I dreamt last night that lana gave an interview! In the interview she said that she loved HM & that album & with that one she was really just trying to make a statement. She also said that with this new clarity of dialogue, she can't write the sane way she used too. Basically that she feels like all of her past albums were about the same thing & that she wants to change it up a little. Her perspective was that even though she loves HM she thought it was too slow. She cited that this was a reason for her bringing back some BTD producers. She wanted an extra flare in the mix of things. About Rick Knowels, she did say that it's amazing how when you work with somebody so much over all these years that you feel so close to each other almost like a great friend or a family member. But she did say that it can also be a bit boring in the studio working with the same person.

She said the new record will be totally different from HM in every perspective, the colors, the pace, the videos everything. Lastly, she said that the new era would be & is amazing but that it is different. In fact it's very different from anything she's done & that she just hopes that all if her fans are happy with it & enjoy this new direction of sound & lyrics that she is taking.

I LOVED this dream. I plant this seed & speak it into existence! I will see it through harvest!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I dream of Lana a lot (for example I dreamt I was meeting her a few weeks before actually meeting her but it happened in my grandparents kitchen omg I'm still shook) but I also have a lot of nightmares so when I have a good dream it's usually very rare and I take it very personally and tonight I had one of my best dreams with her, I remember it started by Lana posting on instagram a 4min30 video of like the making of of all her other insta videos, what happened before and after, lil pieces of her life, and she was so proud to show it, and for some reasons there also was some ~private~ stuff and also??? the behind the scenes of her wedding????? and I was so surprised???? I don't remember the guy's name and face but I know he was an old dude like Francesco but older and he had a hairy chest (don't ask why I know this) and they got actually married in a tower of some kind (?) and all the bridesmaids were wearing gold dresses and haircuts like Lana at Kanye's wedding (I had the pic of her with Fran's mother in mind I think) and somehow I have now idea how but I managed to contact Lana and we became best friends and I was so in love but she was married but she was totally ok with that so she was with us both and I ended up making her ditch the guy and marry me and I got hold of one of her iphones and I was like I'm going to try to crack dat code to find nudez (which is stupid af since we were married) but I didn't managed to and my very first thought waking up was "but even if I had found the code she would have had her other iphone" it sounds weird af but it was such a nice dream she was really in love with me as well and it was tender af :icant: my baby

ZKcaooE.png

I dream of Lana a lot (for example I dreamt I was meeting her a few weeks before actually meeting her but it happened in my grandparents kitchen omg I'm still shook) but I also have a lot of nightmares so when I have a good dream it's usually very rare and I take it very personally and tonight I had one of my best dreams with her, I remember it started by Lana posting on instagram a 4min30 video of like the making of of all her other insta videos, what happened before and after, lil pieces of her life, and she was so proud to show it, and for some reasons there also was some ~private~ stuff and also??? the behind the scenes of her wedding????? and I was so surprised???? I don't remember the guy's name and face but I know he was an old dude like Francesco but older and he had a hairy chest (don't ask why I know this) and they got actually married in a tower of some kind (?) and all the bridesmaids were wearing gold dresses and haircuts like Lana at Kanye's wedding (I had the pic of her with Fran's mother in mind I think) and somehow I have now idea how but I managed to contact Lana and we became best friends and I was so in love but she was married but she was totally ok with that so she was with us both and I ended up making her ditch the guy and marry me and I got hold of one of her iphones and I was like I'm going to try to crack dat code to find nudez (which is stupid af since we were married) but I didn't managed to and my very first thought waking up was "but even if I had found the code she would have had her other iphone" it sounds weird af but it was such a nice dream she was really in love with me as well and it was tender af :icant: my baby

:omg:  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:  THIS IS GOLD  :lmao: amazing. a week or so before the recent leaks i dreamt that a song was gonna leak so maybe this'll happen for you too lol <3333

ETA: PLEASE post all of your Lana dreams from now. 

tumblr_o0nocyD6zu1rvt47eo1_400.gif

ugh i had a dream the mertens brite lites leaked and i remember the drums being cool. this is my first lana related dream so i hope the universe pulls through!!!

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

OK, so I just woke up & had this dream I went to Los Angeles w/ my dad & we went to this lavish French bathroom because we had to pee (we went in separately lmao) & there were expensive jewelry on the sink counter. I had stole 1/2 of them for whatever purpose and then my dad went in & came out, I didn't ask him if he had stole any jewels or acknowledged it. Anyway now were in like Miami on the boardwalk walking and this lady starts cursing at me saying I stole the jewels and she dares me to say fvck @ her really loud and I do. She keeps going on about how she's gonna arrest me then I should @ her why because were black (something I'd never do) & she backs off. It was so weird

OH MY GOD ive already posted in here but I just remembered a dream from June 2013. I'd known Lana's music for about a year, but I was going on a road trip and would have no internet or reception so I downloaded all her songs i didnt have, including pre-born to die, so that i could get to know all of them in the 2 weeks i was away.

During this time, I started to realise the themes in each of her songs and really feel her pain and confusion about life, since I'd been through some my own recently. And I had this dream that I turned on the TV and it was like :

"Lana Del Rey, 27, dies the night before her birthday in a tragic Hotel room fire in Los Angeles"

And this actually was the day before her 28th birthday, June 20th 2013.

And I went through this realisation that she did it purposefully to die while she was 27 (make it to the 27 club...). I was actually really worried it was true for the next week because we had no internet or TV or anything to check. I was relieved when we finally got to a town with phone reception that there was no recent news on her.

I had a dream about Kurt Cobain and Lana Del Rey starring in a movie together.

In my dream they were zoomed in on at a very emotional moment in the film.

Lana was sitting in Kurt's lap, crying and begging him not leave, and Kurt brushed her hair back and kissed her cheek, assuring her that everything would be fine.

Then the camera slowly zoomed out from Kurt and Lana, showing the cameramen and cast in the background.

The director yelled "cut" and I saw Kurt and Lana still staring at each other, laughing.

That was the weirdest dream I've ever had. (Besides that one time where I had a dream of a bunch bunnies singing a Nirvana song.)

I had a dream about Kurt Cobain and Lana Del Rey starring in a movie together.

In my dream they were zoomed in on at a very emotional moment in the film.

Lana was sitting in Kurt's lap, crying and begging him not leave, and Kurt brushed her hair back and kissed her cheek, assuring her that everything would be fine.

Then the camera slowly zoomed out from Kurt and Lana, showing the cameramen and cast in the background.

The director yelled "cut" and I saw Kurt and Lana still staring at each other, laughing.

That was the weirdest dream I've ever had. (Besides that one time where I had a dream of a bunch bunnies singing a Nirvana song.)

you, me, and sam mendes lets make this happen

OH MY GOD ive already posted in here but I just remembered a dream from June 2013. I'd known Lana's music for about a year, but I was going on a road trip and would have no internet or reception so I downloaded all her songs i didnt have, including pre-born to die, so that i could get to know all of them in the 2 weeks i was away.

During this time, I started to realise the themes in each of her songs and really feel her pain and confusion about life, since I'd been through some my own recently. And I had this dream that I turned on the TV and it was like :

"Lana Del Rey, 27, dies the night before her birthday in a tragic Hotel room fire in Los Angeles"

And this actually was the day before her 28th birthday, June 20th 2013.

And I went through this realisation that she did it purposefully to die while she was 27 (make it to the 27 club...). I was actually really worried it was true for the next week because we had no internet or TV or anything to check. I was relieved when we finally got to a town with phone reception that there was no recent news on her.

Wow, I had a dream about Lana dying......around that time......scary!

I once had a dream where , I Um, accidently killed Lana! :O

We were on the set for shooting a MV for LDR 5. A$AP Rocky was there with Lana, looking like how he did in NA, and he told me they were in a relationship. Anyway, filming began. The video was on a pier in the evening, and at one point the director handed me a gun similair to the HBTB one, but it was black instead. He told me that it wasn't loaded, and that I had to point it and Lana and pretend to shoot her. I think the video had a gangster theme. Anyway, I did as I was told... and to my horror the gun was loaded and I made Lana Del Rey explode into flames, and then she just disappeared! A$AP Rocky got really angry with me and chased me, meaning I had to get in a car and we had a car chase! It was so strange, and I woke up whilst I was driving away. I hope my next dream about Lana isn't so violent!

Feeling kinda pathetic for being the third time I've posted a dream here, but last night I dreamt that Lana wasn't even who we thought she was.

I went to an event to meet her and get stuff signed, and she was there but she wasn't really talking . Sweird chubby man was doing everything for her. So this weird chubby bald man gets in front of the crowd and is like "so I am Lana Del Rey. I'm the one who writes the songs, produces it, directs the videos,manages the online accounts. Elizabeth is just the public face who I want to portray my character. I am the real Lana Del Rey"

And all the crowd was just standing there quiet like wtf and he was like "I'm the one who writes what she says in interviews too. Elizabeth is just the dressed up image of me".

And it just got even weirder, I was talking to other fans and we were dreading the new album now that we found out the truth, some people left before they got any signatures, and I woke up just before I got a signature from Lana (Elizabeth) when she said to me "I didn't think anyone would take Lana that seriously. No musician can be real these days"

But man was I relieved when I woke ip

Some days ago, I dreamt that I was in a LDR show. I didn't pay attention and I wasn't freaking out because there was this guy who looked like Enrique Iglesias distracting me ( :xgiggle: ), but it was nice. I wanted to go to a LDR show one day, it would possibly be my first show ever. :crying4:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593