PinUpGaloreLana

Lana Del Dreams

I have a lot of Lana dreams, usually at least 3 a week, but a few weeks ago I had a really strange one lol. There was this video of her from this day as she was walking down the street and a paparazzo/interviewer was asking what her favourite food was and she said, "chestnuts." Then the interviewer asked what were three things she couldn't live without and Lana answered kind of annoyed, "chestnuts, chestnuts... and chestnuts." 

Then every sort of news outlet was talking about how Lana Del Rey was obsessed with chestnuts. It was really weird. :toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I just had the creepiest dream of Lana. I followed her to her house. She let me inside, and I was trying to have sex with her. I am so confused! I'm gay as fuck! Maybe I'd go straight for Lana :eartha2:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

This was a few weeks ago but @Arcadia reminded me :)

Lana was coming to my city, but not even for a concert and I was really upset I couldn't see her live. But INSTEAD she was inviting a select few fans to hear exclusive information about LDR5 (at this point we still thought it was Best American Record)... 

I was one of those people, and we met her in a small cafe (there were like 12 other fans) and she told us all that some of it was futuristic and some of it was very stripped back like BAR, and she gave us CD's to listen to 10 of the songs. 

The CD's were all just burnt over other old CD's though, cause she didn't have the album cover sorted or anything and some songs weren't even complete. 

The CD mine was burnt onto was this Garbage CD http://images.eil.com/large_image/GARBAGE_SUBHUMAN-425954b.jpg

And I went up to Lana and was like "Aww mine's burnt onto a Garbage CD, do you like Garbage too?"

And she awkwardly smiled at me and was like "yep.." and then I felt really weird and sorta just left hahah. 

I remember listening to the CD at home afterwards though and I was SHOOK, like I was frozen and layed there for half an hour after it finished, just trying to comprehend. 

Just woke up from a dream and Lana released a new song and video, and it was on tv!! I'm so upset it's not real because it had this hippie vibe with her walking through a forest, and she was singing about putting her makeup on lol. It featured a rapper (a made up rapper) named Doo Doo something. Also, Lana was dressed exactly like she was at the pre-Grammy Gala red carpet with the same hair. It was beautiful! I woke up my family because they were sleeping when I turned the tv on (this happened in my dream).

I have Lana dreams often, but this one was more exciting!

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

okay so, idk some time ago, I had this really strange and vague dream that Rihanna tweeted something like she needed help or something and Lana retweeted it and she either said something very hateful about it or something sweet but I don't remember... 

It was very weird tho considering I rarely use twitter and also don't know anything about Rihanna but it was around that time when Lana started following her and Ariana Grande on twitter (does she actually?) so that must have gotten me in my dream bc I was confused about it :D .

But this week I dreamt I was sitting somewhere, I think I was reading a book and Lana was shooting something, I think a music video or something, I was ofc not reading my book but tried to look not too obvious lol ;)  and then they had to change her outfit, hair and make-up etc. so and then the people had to get something so they left Lana sitting in a chair and she just sat there exactly like this :crossed:  lmao so I walked up to her, leaving all my stuff behind on that bench, and I hugged her and she hugged back, it was a really tight hug and also really long, it almost became awkward... But then she started to ask me questions about this era like, did you like this? what did you think of this? and more things as if she was very insecure about what she was doing and she genuinely cared for what we thought about all the things in this era. So I answered that everything was amazing and fucking perfect and that I was very excited for everything that still had to come.

I think that was when I woke up... but I wanted to walk back to the place where I was sitting to get my phone to take a selfie and something to sign.. and I also wanted to ask what she thinks about how Marilyn Monroe died and what she thinks about Jesus/God/religion etc. and about her philosophic view on things... but I did't and I woke up  :sadcore3:

weird thing btw is that I usually don't dream much and especially not about Lana (and I dreamt about her 2 times in this week but I forgot the last one :toofunny: ) but when I dream something that is not a nightmare it is usually a predictional dream.. :twirls:  :candy:

Once I had a dream and it was post apocalyptic and like certain areas had certain monsters like idk it was wild. It reminds me of video games where there's a different monster at each stage basically. Anyways at the end me and a friend  were near the end of a city and trying to leave to the highway to escape. Well, this like big monster thing I don't remember what it was but it was huge and I guess we were fighting it (there was another person there too, but I think he died) and then idk we defeated the monster and escaped on a motorcycle and Cruel World started playing. 

I didn't really like Cruel World that much beforehand because I thought it was boring, but after that I gave it another chance and really enjoyed it. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

The only Lana-related dream I've had was one where I was listening to Ultraviolence and Brooklyn Baby came on. In real life, I had never really listened to BB whenever I listened to UV. When it came on in the dream, I told myself, "Brooklyn Baby is one of the best songs on UV, why did I ever skip it? It's so good."

The next day I woke up, listened to BB, and I realized that I did not appreciate that song enough lmao, it really is so good

tumblr_nj1xnd5Sgi1si2rsno2_r1_500.gif

One I can remember was me, Chuck, and manbait or whatever their friend's name is were at target. and for some reason we were putting up lana promotional displays like we worked there and chuck was telling me secrets of the new album and chuck was mad because she sang most of the vocals on the new album but lana was getting the credit. lmao

BAHAHAHA :eartha:

giphy.gif

I had the strangest dream last week.

So it started off as me volunteering in Africa at a school for poor children, then all of a sudden Lana showed up and all the kids started screaming! Lana came up to me and started cryinv saying "you've helped these kids so much" so we start talking and I asked her about her unreleased music. The look on her face changed to a really pissed off lana and she told me to "get the fuck outta africa" so I got out and then woke up LMAO my dreams are weird

this has me dying :lmao:  :lmao:

giphy.gif

Flow Festival is getting closer slowly but surely and the more I'm having dreams about Lana. Like, last night I met her probably for the 5th time in a couple of weeks lol

I have this Lana daydream where I send her my work and she's like, 'oh my god, let me commission you, i'm keeping you on reserve' and like then i get the worldwide recognition i deserve and also get paid $$$

giphy.gif

Just woke up to one. Lana finally released Lust for Life, but it was a complete different aesthetic to the irl one. 

The album cover was drenched in a red hue and Lana was sitting on the edge of a rooftop. On the deluxe edition, she was flying on a broomstick in the sky  :toofunny:

I was invited to a private concert (with several others). And she gave us the track list. But I can't for the life of me think of them all. 

The only one I remembered was ''New York Accent''  :lmao:

Although what did stay the same was that this album also had a few features. And the only one I remembered was, she had a song with jazz musician Gregory Porter (random lol)

source.gif source.gif

Just woke up to one. 

Lana finally released Lust for Life, but it was a complete different aesthetic to the irl one. 

The album cover was drenched in a red hue and Lana was sitting on the edge of a rooftop. The deluxe she was flying on a broomstick in the sky  :toofunny:

I was invited to a private concert (with sever others). And she gave us the track list. But I can't for the life of me think of them all. 

The only one I remembered was ''New York Accent''  :lmao:

Although what did stay the same was that this album also had a few features. And the only one I remembered was, she had a song with jazz musician Gregory Porter (random lol)

That all actually sounds really appealing hahaha

I dreamt about a girl that looked IDENTICAL to Lana and i was looking at her videos and pics on instagram while Lanaboards for some reason was a mess about it and kept screaming wtf

I dreamt that Lana came to some event in my town, and she was meeting and greeting fans. I was able to find her before everyone else, so me and her were just having a conversation. Chuck was there too, and she was really sweet. I told Lana how much Ultraviolence meant to me, and we both started crying. I didn't have anything for her to sign, but I remembered there was a record store across the street. I went to pick up Ultraviolence, but by the time I got back, she was gone :crying4:

tumblr_nj1xnd5Sgi1si2rsno2_r1_500.gif