lanakissmeinyourchevrolet

Lana Del Rey at The VERSACE show at Milan Fashion Week

What I wouldnt give to be this girl boy toy. Honestly a would give a finger. Smoking hot on every sense. There is a very weird hotness about Lana. Very attractive and is not only beauty is something more. You would want to fu$&@ her but protect her and also understand her really know her. I dont no about the other guys but i think this chick is attractive beyond beauty or hotness. Is something about her that is compeling far more interesting than her own looks. When this chick strikes she strickes men let me tell you. I could look to this photo all day long.

:toofloppy:

Finally a video showed up http://www.elle.it/Gossip/News/Lana-Del-Rey-Milano-Fashion-Week

That lady who is answering for lana when someone asks her what she would like to drink like she's the queen of England though  :biblio:

ur that lady 2 my lana

lana seems drunk in dat video or maybe high off versace. does anyone know how tall she is?? i know ppl have said she's little in person but she seems rly tall 

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

ur that lady 2 my lana

lana seems drunk in dat video or maybe high off versace. does anyone know how tall she is?? i know ppl have said she's little in person but she seems rly tall 

u wish bxtch. And she's wearing heels, would think that adds to her height a little. or mb people in italy r tiny 

u wish bxtch. And she's wearing heels, would think that adds to her height a little. or mb people in italy r tiny 

lmao the internet is creepy -- 

How Much Does Lana Del Rey Weigh?

• Weight Estimation: 120lbs (54.5 kg)

How Tall Is Lana Del Rey?

• Height Estimation: 5’7″ (170 cm)

Lana Del Rey Body Measurements?

• Body Dimensions: 34-24-32

Lana Del Rey Brassiere Size?

• Rumored Size: 34A

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

This look is the kind of stuff that makes me scream that I'm gay at the top of my lungs tbh. I wish she could top this even though I don't think it would ever happen again. It's so bold and ballsy and idk hard compared to what she usually does

ZKcaooE.png

This look is the kind of stuff that makes me scream that I'm gay at the top of my lungs tbh. I wish she could top this even though I don't think it would ever happen again. It's so bold and ballsy and idk hard compared to what she usually does

it makes you scream that you're gay? but why? I don't understand the connection