Sign in to follow this  
ShaiCo111

Come and join the "Dark Paradise Fan Lyric Video" project!

Hey LanaBoard users! ♥♥

My friends and I are about to do a fan-lyric video to her new single, Dark Paradise, and YOU can take a part of the video, so you can show your love to Lana!

Pick a line you would like to take and write the line you want in the event page - https://www.facebook.com/events/473064399418788/
If anybody else already wrote that he wants the line which you also want, you aren't able to take the line!

When you chose a line, take a picture of you showing you holding page with the line you chosen (highly recommended that your face will be included in the picture). You can send us the the whole lyrics in one picture, or split the line to parts and send us a photo for each part!

We suggest you to be creative and express your line in special and different ways that nobody else will think about!

Invite your friends, family and anyone you know to take a line too and the video will be done faster!

RULES:
- No fighting
-No "stealing lyrics"
-When you send us your line, you should write us the number of your line or your facebook name
-You are able to choose only one line.
-Pictures with lyrics that you added in any editing software won't be accepted.
-Sending inappropriate pictures may cause you losing your line.
- Upload the pictures to the event page or send it to my Email Shai_Co@walla.com
Love you!! ♥

Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/473064399418788/