Viva

Adele

it’s a miss for me . she can only release the same album and video so many times before ppl get bored and i guess this is the one im choosing to get bored on :lolliney: 

and don’t argue with me bc I’m on mod queue so i can’t argue back so if u argue ur a COWARD

RVhKIwP.gif

Boring

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I like Adele as a person, she's honest, candid and funny, but her music is just... eh. I've listened to '21' countless times—this new song is the exact same thing she's done for her past three albums. Her stans will eat her up regardless. 

Great visuals. She looks stunning, confident, full of charisma. Breathtaking vocals, as usual.

The song is middle of the road. Like, it’s not like I think an artist should be constantly reinventing themselves with each project (although that’s something that I’m usually drawn to in a music artist) and that demand is particularly toxic when it comes to female musicians when most of their male counterparts don’t put as much effort in defying themselves but this feels so redundant in a fourth consecutive time… with that voice she can sing and do literally anything. Sure it’s her wheelhouse and she always succeeds but it’s a bit stale to listen to her tackle the same genre over and over again. Do disco, do pop, do soft rock, do electronica, do gospel, do something else for the love of god.

Let’s keep this in mind everytime we complain about Lana releasing piano ballads… the variety within that particular brand of Lana’s VAST variety of sounds and genres (sometimes residing simultaneously in the same album) puts Adele’s discography to shame tbh…

IMG-7960.jpg

It feels criminal to admit given that Adele was the first singer I stanned (all the way back in 2009, I think), but I'm so disappointed. The lyrics are good, but it's just more of 25 which was a major regression to 21 which was a (only slight) regression to 19

1 hour ago, Trash Magic said:

Instantly loved it. Reminds me of Crazy For You ??

Ha, I wish. All I want is for her to return to whatever she was smoking when she wrote 19.

1 hour ago, Diamantes WILD said:

this is her chemtrails track. i love it. idk about anyone else, but having to sort of grow up from an earlier age when a lot others had a chance to actually enjoy their childhood, this is amazing. 

Same here. When she mentioned still being a child and not having the same choices as the rest, that brought tears to my eyes. Definitely wasn't expecting that, I liked it. The thing I didn't like is that the song had more potential and kind of fell flat when I thought it would pick up somewhere with more instruments.

This is the first Adele era where I'm not a literal child, so these lyrics are more relatable to me than any of her previous albums when they were released. For that reason I'm really enjoying this song so far! 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Why is she using an iPhone 6 in a 2021 music video? Did her husband really take that much of her money lol? 

Edit: Maybe this video is literally supposed to take place immediately after "Hello"? Meaning it's still 2015? I'm confused. There doesn't seem to be enough storyline to justify this tiny detail? 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift