Viva

Adele

I actually enjoy Easy On Me. I’m not mad at it, it’s a good song. Great vocals & lyrics. But as a lead single? Cmon now.. you’re ADELE. What’s with all these underwhelming releases from literally everyone all of a sudden?

1 hour ago, turquoisejewel said:

Same here. When she mentioned still being a child and not having the same choices as the rest, that brought tears to my eyes. Definitely wasn't expecting that, I liked it. The thing I didn't like is that the song had more potential and kind of fell flat when I thought it would pick up somewhere with more instruments.

I think that's the catch tho, bc why would u ask someone to go easy on you by going in harder on them, it'd make it sound thematically inconsistent/the lesson wasn't learnt yet within herself imo so at least for me, it carries enough. the piano did a lot and the emotion carried things thru. it already sounds special enough and it's placement will probably bring more meaning to it where ever it is w the rest of the album 

UV/Honeymoon

What a boring song...not even nearly half as good or powerful as Hello...

Vocally..lyrically..its not on any of her other singles' level. 

Watch this go #1 everywhere just cuz OMAGA OUR QUEEN ADELE QUEEN OF EVERYTHING ALBUM OF DECADE SONG OF ETERNITY fans screaming...

Adele gets a free pass even though all her songs and albums sound the same. Booo

I like the song. It’s not as excellent as some others she put out, but it’s good.

early reports say that the rest of the album doesn’t sound like that one, and that it’s not as much « vocal gymnastics » as 21 and 25, but with better lyrics like 19. I have been disappointed by 25 for the most parts (the cliche song about being transformed because of motherhood has been done as nauseam, and there are too many songs about being nostalgic about the past although she was just fucking 25)  but I’m curious for 30. I find it laughable though that her fan base was saying « goodbye » to the 25 era the same way we are saying goodbye to Lana’s when damn 25 was released 6 years ago… Like it’s been over for at least three years, « Adelites » :omfg2:

It's amazing how she's releasing the exact same songs again and again every 5 years and the GP and critics celebrate it each time anew LOL

This is one of her most forgettable takes on "emotional piano ballad with overdramatic vocals" so far though

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I find it laughable though that her fan base was saying « goodbye » to the 25 era the same way we are saying goodbye to Lana’s when damn 25 was released 6 years ago… Like it’s been over for at least three years, « Adelites » :omfg2:

Especially since they will just get 25 2.0  21 3.0 anyway

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

7 hours ago, Jessica Apple Bottom Jean said:

girlll, that's how 90% percent of british gals look and speak... cock destroyer phenomena is universal

A slayage :diva:

5 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

It's amazing how she's releasing the exact same songs again and again every 5 years and the GP and critics celebrate it each time anew LOL

This is one of her most forgettable takes on "emotional piano ballad with overdramatic vocals" so far though

Especially since they will just get 25 2.0  21 3.0 anyway

Adèle was one of the few that was doing emotional piano ballads in mainstream pop when 21 came out… but with every pop singer doing it now, it sounds a bit dated. I’ll have to wait for the rest of the album, but apparently Easy On Me isn’t representative of the rest of it. 

Adele has a story that will get a lot of the GP women emotional and relatable  (wanting to move on from you hometown, toxic relationships, breakup, new love and child, divorce) and I guess it’s why she is so popular, though it’s not the most original thing in the world. 

18 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

Video is also Hello part 2, black and white, a phone, an intro, wind machine……literally play by play. Very uninspired for her imo.

Both were done by Xavier Dolan and it def shows

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

2 hours ago, vrtvie said:

Wow, this is terrible. An album track? Ok. A single? LOL.

came here to say this.. this is more of a album cut or a single you release as year after the album is out