Viva

Adele

23 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

what does the album sound like musically wise? a lot of ballads? are there Pop bops? anything fast paced? does she rap ???

a lot of ballads, pop bops, fast paced, no rap

source.gif 

the greatest loss of them all!

Haven't listened yet (I'll just wait till tomorrow night), but I CANNOT wait for this album. I was worried she was gonna have a Solar Power moment but looks like she came for blood again. 

I've had the "Love Is A Game" performance on repeat since I heard it Sunday. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

Hate to be that person but I did not like the album I am so glad I did not pre-order becuase I will never listen to that again :silly:  But not surprised because I didn’t like 25 either. I’ll stick to 19 and 21 :illumilana2:

Halfway through (just finished I Drink Wine, which unfortunately sounds like a Lukas Graham song? ☠️)

but so surprised and impressed so far.

My Little Love reminds me of some stuff on Sia’s Healing Is Difficult

Did not expect 3 back to back bangers? And Strangers By Nature feels like her first real “album opener”.

Main takeaway so far is that this album will totally transform her live shows and she won’t have to do the whole shtick of “I don’t have many fast ones dance while you can etc” and that’s exciting to me because I have tickets to her Hyde Park show!!

Wow All Night Parking is a Frank outtake 🤯

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey