Viva

Adele

I'm still getting ready for it but I think I'm officially about to start stanning :xcry: There's so much to love about her, she's gorgeous and she's hysterically hilarious above many other reasons. I completely forgot to say what I thought about 25, fav record of hers, Send My Love being my third fav song of 2015 by far (along with Immortal), I also really really like Hello, I Miss You, When We Where Young, Water Under The Bridge, River Lea and Millions Years Ago. I'm not that keen on ballads but I think it's just a matter of time to understand the beauty of them. I fucking adore the fact that she loves Lana too, she reminds me a bit of a very British and unapologetically raw Lana. Bless this lady

ZKcaooE.png

The drums in "I Miss You" brings me to life, I honestly consider this one of her best songs and a masterpiece. The drums, the bridge, the beat, the chorus, the end... I love it!! It must be awesome on live concerts! :defeated: That is, if she doesn't cancel her tours because of vocal chords problems.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm still getting ready for it but I think I'm officially about to start stanning :xcry: There's so much to love about her, she's gorgeous and she's hysterically hilarious above many other reasons. I completely forgot to say what I thought about 25, fav record of hers, Send My Love being my third fav song of 2015 by far (along with Immortal), I also really really like Hello, I Miss You, When We Where Young, Water Under The Bridge, River Lea and Millions Years Ago. I'm not that keen on ballads but I think it's just a matter of time to understand the beauty of them. I fucking adore the fact that she loves Lana too, she reminds me a bit of a very British and unapologetically raw Lana. Bless this lady

i love adele and can't wait to see her in london (ayy i got tickets after 2 failed attempts) but i hate 21 i don't think i've ever listened to it from beginning to end

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ij5m1lfirs2q6p/12.%20Can%27t%20Let%20Go.mp3?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dm9xhjd4o1a4pec/13.%20Lay%20Me%20Down.mp3?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rve8vf3dgt638pv/14.%20Why%20Do%20You%20Love%20Me.mp3?dl=0

I'm really interested to see where she goes with her next album. I'm hoping she experiments a little more with her sound. I Miss You was probably my favorite track on 25 just because it sounded like nothing else she has done so far. It's so dark and sultry, but fits her perfectly. I would love an album going in a similiar/unexpected direction. 

Yo I don't care if she keeps releasing piano ballads, honestly :whatever: I actually enjoy her piano songs so.

It would be refreshing hearing a different genre, but if she doesn't I'm not really bothered about it.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: