Viva

Adele

German tour tickets were sold out after 30 minutes!

Did you have luck?

YES, though I was screaming and fuming bc of sitting in the queue for around 40 minutes while I was in a lecture. Every damn minute felt like an hour. But I somehow managed to clock Block 104 tickets for €111. Yes bitchh :xcry:

25 sells another ELEPHANTINE million copies in it's SECOND week of the U.S charts. A feat NEVER BEFORE achieved during the existence of homosapiens.

25 is the FASTEST album in the UK to sell 1 million copies during it's MONUMENTAL 2 week sales run.

Adele's 2016 tour sends internet into OVER-DRIVE with her website crashing into OBLIVION during ticket sales.

Adele's 2016 tour sells out within MINUTES across Europe.

Hello video reaches WALLOPING 600 million views on YouTube.

Taylor Swift missing persons report filed.

rs_500x273-151021101017-tumblr_mcrodt4pu

25 sells another ELEPHANTINE million copies in it's SECOND week of the U.S charts. A feat NEVER BEFORE achieved during the existence of homosapiens.

25 is the FASTEST album in the UK to sell 1 million copies during it's MONUMENTAL 2 week sales run.

Adele's 2016 tour sends internet into OVER-DRIVE with her website crashing into OBLIVION during ticket sales.

Adele's 2016 tour sells out within MINUTES across Europe.

Hello video reaches WALLOPING 600 million views on YouTube.

Taylor Swift missing persons report filed.

rs_500x273-151021101017-tumblr_mcrodt4pu

its*

FzytWEW.png

Don't get me wrong, I love Adele and listen to her music a lot (for many years).
But I feel like since 'Hello' came out, the 'hype' around her got a little bit out of control?
In my country they started with the #adelefie, media talking constantly about her, and people praising her for being the best (when they know only a few songs of her).
To me it feels like some people are loving her very superficial right now, and when the 'hype' is over they stop talking about her/listening to her music.  :creep: 

xe1ypy.gif

“She just stabs my soul all the time and makes me just want to cry. I love how mysterious she is as well. And I love that she just puts a record out and that’s it.

Oh @ Adele subtly shading Lana's nonexistent promo game :oprah:

“She just stabs my soul all the time and makes me just want to cry. I love how mysterious she is as well. And I love that she just puts a record out and that’s it.

adele still ringing dat honeymoon hotline and waiting for life is beautiful full hq version to play tbh

That struck me as perhaps more jealousy than shading.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I'm not sure if anyone is watching but Adele is SLAYING Live in New York right now

I MISSED IT!!!!! I FOUND A LIVESTREAM ONLINE TO WATCH IN AUS AND I FUCKED UP THE TIMEZONES MEANING THAT I ONLY SAW THE LAST SONG AS I THOUGHT I WAS EARLY :((

on another note, can't let go is her best song ever. this is a fact

FzytWEW.png

I MISSED IT!!!!! I FOUND A LIVESTREAM ONLINE TO WATCH IN AUS AND I FUCKED UP THE TIMEZONES MEANING THAT I ONLY SAW THE LAST SONG AS I THOUGHT I WAS EARLY :((

on another note, can't let go is her best song ever. this is a fact

It ruined me honestly. She is beyond legend status at this point. Constantly blown away by her talent and humility.

H0bDaqU.gif