Viva

Adele

Well it’s nothing new but it sounds a million times better than hello as a comeback single. I can’t stand that song.

I’m looking forward to the new one! 

19 is definitely my favorite Adele and ive grown less attached with every record but I’m still intrigued by what she’s gonna serve us. 

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

the cover looks so awkward i hate it but the colors r pretty ig

agreed, it looks like a screencap from a music video lmao. it doesnt really feel like an album cover

I'm kinda disappointed 'cause after 25 she said she would no longer title her albums after her age, but I also kinda saw it coming so :whatever2: anyways, I'm here for it! Is there more Max Martin, Shellback etc. collabs in this record? That could mean a slightly more uptempo / bop / anything direction in Adele's own terms of course :brows: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

can' wait for her to release 36, 40, 43, 50 and 56:trisha:

No no wait up! :gurl: I was about to make a silly joke of being excited about when she releases 62 why am I like this :trisha: 

I wonder what made her decide to keep titling her albums after her age when she said she would stop after 25 though.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

No no wait up! :gurl: I was about to make a silly joke of being excited about when she releases 62 why am I like this :trisha: 

I wonder what made her decide to keep titling her albums after her age when she said she would stop after 25 though.

probably the fact that the concept behind the album is always the same so she probably thought "well might as well keep the title too" lol

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Super excited for this in a few hours. Watching 19-era live performances on YouTube and whewww what a special time. Feels like a totally different world now ?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey