TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Reveals Details About "Spiritual" New Album

"For some reason the videos are still the easiest things that come," she explained.

"As soon as I write the words to a song, I can paint exactly what I want the picture to look like.

"I have a song called Black Beauty and I've already talked to people about making it."

I don't even want to think about what kind of cultural appropriation there might be this time...   :biblio:

The thread title is misleading. She's working on another album, nothing about it is nearly finished.

It's a Fox News-style headline. As long as there's a question mark at the end, it doesn't matter how misleading it is, right?

#WeDistortYouDecide

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Fantastic! I just KNEW she wouldn't leave music! :awkney2:

And it makes sense that she is already working on new stuff. We all know how creative she is. And when you are not off touring all the time, and you love being in the studio (as she said, she likes taking care of the songs) new material just comes.

Lovely!

Although tbh, I'm not nearly tired of BTD, and Paradise is still so fresh. Still, I love knowing that there is new stuff in the works. :oprah:

to everyone saying she's rushing out this release, just because she's talked about the fact that she's making music again doesn't mean we'll even get a new album this year. And if we do, it probably won't be until Oct/Nov/Dec. And then all of you will be begging for it and cursing her name until it comes out hahahhahaa

Also, "Black Beauty" is a name for speed. Which is more likely what it's about- not ASAP Rocky... 

I really didn't expect new Lana stuff that soon although I also think that it'll take it's time till we get a new album. But now after her confimation I'm so excited! :excited:

I'm wondering what her "stripped down" songs will sound like. But I'm sure that they'll be perfekt! :bodyisready:

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif