TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Reveals Details About "Spiritual" New Album

black beauty is a tragic book about a horse, it's a good book.

anyway, geeky moment over. can't fucking wait, read this at school and i started grinning wildly - it was weird 'cause i was by myself though.

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT OMG.

4r9w86.jpg

anyway, geeky moment over. can't fucking wait, read this at school and i started grinning wildly - it was weird 'cause i was by myself though.

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT OMG.

Pretty sure I've read the book so I'm interested in what the song's going to be like :hdu:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I love how she describes the album, I think this is going to be good, guys. :excited:

Maybe she'll perform a preview of something on the album on her tour :icant:

What you mean good? :lanasrs:  Lana's life is a "work of art". Is going to be sonically, visually and thematically amazing. That only can mean that musically speaking the album will be  a work of art. Start ending most of your sentences with "cally" women!Like a true Lana stan! :judgingu:

glgcDdT.gif

It wouldn't actually have any relevance to the horse book, surely :/ Maybe it relates to her new raven look!

I'm really excited that she released a track name. I don't expect the album in the immediate future so it's great to at least have a track name to speculate about. There's something weirdly satisfying about it! :)

I know! How ridiculous a power she has over me, that she can say -one- track name and have me gripped! That bitch is -my- nymphet Lolita.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

woooo!! :party: 

woodkid+lana= killer music videos!!!  they make a great team.
Lana really seems to be in her element when she's working with the visuals-- i think that's her passion for films showing ;)

really curious as to what she would consider a spiritual album to be?

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT OMG.

Yesss! I remember reading it as a child and crying... a lot  :$

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

So...she said that the album will be a spiritual themed.

That could be 2 things:

1)She's a catholic, so could be about her relationship with god, in connection with her drug use and other frisky things she had done :grinds:

2)She also studied metaphysics so she could incorporate her knowledge about the subject into her lyrics and create something really unique.

And of course, it will have dark undertones, she likes that so much. :agree2:

This screams an epic work of art already :agree:

Black Beauty reminds me of a horse for some reason.

For some reason, eh? 

Sonically, Thematically and Visually have a new friend called Musically

You're really hung up on this aren't you? How else do you expect her to talk about and reference the themes in her music, the sound and style of the music, the visuals she incorporates in her videos and overall work, and even the visuals that a lot of her music conjures up? She isn't misusing any of these words. 

I definitely don't agree this seems rushed, and she still hasn't finished so it's all good ^.^

I get the sense from the article that she hasn't even actually started tracking it yet, that it's still in the demo stages. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

You're really hung up on this aren't you? How else do you expect her to talk about and reference the themes in her music, the sound and style of the music, the visuals she incorporates in her videos and overall work, and even the visuals that a lot of her music conjures up? She isn't misusing any of these words. 

Think she's just joking about how often she says it and the "turning my life into a work of art" line. It's pretty funny and cute.  :awkney:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Can we not compare Lana to Rihanna? Thanks.

:icant: BTD 2.0 is coming y'all. It better come out this year  :oprah:

EW. No thank you. BTD was kind of a mess. I'd like something fresh & not boxed into one sound, please. 

I love how she describes the album, I think this is going to be good, guys. :excited:

Maybe she'll perform a preview of something on the album on her tour :icant:

nOOOOplease god. This is exactly what ruined the beauty that could have been Body Electric. I don't want another amazingly performed new song on tour to end up becoming a mess in the studio. 

omg remember those Bradley tweets calling her a speed fairy??

black beauty and white lightning 

tumblr_m50429b93Y1r7efay.png

dude if this turns out to be a bradley diss, it'd be amazing ngl

oH MY GOD HAVE WE NOT GOTTEN OVER THIS, IT WAS NOT ABOUT LANA. FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. :facepalm: 

It was a misquote, it was cleared up a while ago, ahahha.

…it's under 6 months since she released a album. 

So I'm not the only one who doesn't listen to that album (so much), ahhaha, thank God.

Yes, thank you. You've restored my faith in this thread. 

Me too (not that I'd be dissapointed if she doesn't because I'm seeing her live at the end of the day!) but she still could do - like Body Electric.

No, not like Body Electric. Anything but that.  :noparty:

Anyway, now that I've finished staying true to my "friendliest member" reputation, let me just oH MY GOD BLACK BEAUTY IS SUCH A COOL TITLE AND IT SOUNDS REALLY SEXY LIKE I'M SUPER EXCITED SHE BETTER STICK WITH THE WESTERN FEEL TO THE STRIPPED DOWN SONGS, I WANT SEXY WESTERN SALOON WASTELAND HORSEBACK RIDING DUELING MUSTACHING SPURRING COWBOYING GOODNESS. ALSo for everyone else, I will always be happy for new Lana music. I don't care how long or short of a time it's been since the last release (although I don't really listen to Paradise that much anymore, so sooner would be better than later). 

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

14417469274.gif

Can we not compare Lana to Rihanna? Thanks.

EW. No thank you. BTD was kind of a mess. I'd like something fresh & not boxed into one sound, please. 

nOOOOplease god. This is exactly what ruined the beauty that could have been Body Electric. I don't want another amazingly performed new song on tour to end up becoming a mess in the studio. 

oH MY GOD HAVE WE NOT GOTTEN OVER THIS, IT WAS NOT ABOUT LANA. FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. :facepalm:

Yes, thank you. You've restored my faith in this thread. 

No, not like Body Electric. Anything but that.  :noparty:

Anyway, now that I've finished staying true to my "friendliest member" reputation, let me just oH MY GOD BLACK BEAUTY IS SUCH A COOL TITLE AND IT SOUNDS REALLY SEXY LIKE I'M SUPER EXCITED SHE BETTER STICK WITH THE WESTERN FEEL TO THE STRIPPED DOWN SONGS, I WANT SEXY WESTERN SALOON WASTELAND HORSEBACK RIDING DUELING MUSTACHING SPURRING COWBOYING GOODNESS. ALSo for everyone else, I will always be happy for new Lana music. I don't care how long or short of a time it's been since the last release (although I don't really listen to Paradise that much anymore, so sooner would be better than later). 

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

lol do u know bradley or something pls calm down its all speculation and he asked a fan not to reference lana and him in a same tweet

and speculation may not even matter cos will you still love me was axed

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

lol do u know bradley or something pls calm down its all speculation and he asked a fan not to reference lana and him in a same tweet

and speculation may not even matter cos will you still love me was axed

no but i know who it was about and why so  :crossed:

14417469274.gif