TrailerParkDarling

Lana Del Rey performs at Soho House in New York

I actually love it when it's just her, Biron and Blake

Do you think she will get the full band for the tour?

I think this set list needed to be calm and 'intimate' as reviewers described. I hope she varies it on tour (#Pray4Cola).

I have a feeling for the tour, Ben will track down people who listen to Lana (Spotify, Last.fm) and record the results and the most listened songs in that area will be the tracklist. I hope her set is longer than 30 minutes

Boy, if her setlist was 30 minutes I'd be pissed. Don't concerts usually last 2-3 hours?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

She looks so beautiful and happy. I like that she doesn't constantly hype things that she does up on Twitter. Makes her somewhat mysterious but it's a little crap for the fans, of course. :pft:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I have to agree with everyone else, she looks beautiful as usual, all floaty and ethereal. 

However, I would really love to hear a wider range of songs when she performs live. I'm going on the Paradise tour, and as much as I love Video Games/ Blue Jeans/ Summertime Sadness, etc, we know she has other songs in her, other exceptionally beautiful songs, so I really hope she starts to branch out a bit soon, although I do understand the need to stay within her comfort zones. 

tumblr_mjifpjZBSu1rr0bkio2_500.png

What a cool venue to see her live in. She looked really lovely, it's a shame that she's only singing the same few songs but I'm sure she's just saving it for the tour - I'm pretty sure even if she doesn't want to perform the Paradise songs she'll know it's what's expected or if not then her managers or whoever are going to have to finally tell her that she can't just sing a few songs from an album that was released a year ago and like one from her latest release.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Boy, if her setlist was 30 minutes I'd be pissed. Don't concerts usually last 2-3 hours?

I would be really pissed too. Most concerts I've got too last from 1:45min to 2:20 min. Usually a band opens for the main act. In festivals the sets are usually 1 hour.

I actually love it when it's just her, Biron and Blake

Do you think she will get the full band for the tour?

I think this set list needed to be calm and 'intimate' as reviewers described. I hope she varies it on tour (#Pray4Cola).

I have a feeling for the tour, Ben will track down people who listen to Lana (Spotify, Last.fm) and record the results and the most listened songs in that area will be the tracklist. I hope her set is longer than 30 minutes

TBH I am starting to think Lana is damm lazy and doesnt really like hard work. In another words : she doesn't like to rehearse. Can you think in another possible option? She has almost 200 songs. Two albuns out (apparently she doesn't counts AKA and Sirens so lets count only BTD and Paradise) and keeps singing the same 5 songs making people who payed to watch her concert have a 30/45 minutes show. To me as much as she is a kind and a lovely person I would think that such thing is disrespectful to her audience and very unprofessional.

I remember watching her say when she sang a different song (I think was DMD) and she never did the song live "If you criticize me I will kill you". I thought was funny and cute but know I think she really means that. The same god dam songs are the easy, boring, safe way to go. She has for sure more than 120 songssssssssss. Great songsssssssss. WHYYYYY LANAAA?? WHYYYY??

glgcDdT.gif

She looks so adorable.  :flutter: 

Apparantly she wants to play it safe and that's why she keeps singing the same songs over and over again. It's sad actually because she has such a wide variety of songs to choose from. She seems to have gained more self-confidence than she used to have when she first started to perform but you can never know what's inside someone's mind. I really hope that she doesn't avoid singing new songs because she is afraid to be criticized again because of her singing abilities or whatever reason...

What I really miss is the samples/backing track, bass and drums from her early performances. I really love the variety of her catalogue and the trip-hop side to her music so I'm not so enchanted with these cabaret shows with the same 5 songs. But she looks beautiful as ever and I'm still in awe of how she even manages to get up on stage with her anxiety/amount of people judging her. 

there is a light & it never goes out