5. Daddy Issues
  6. Betty Boop Boop
  7. Neon Palms Swayyy
  8. Scarface
  9. Moi Je Joue
  10. Let Me Love You Like A Woman

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

1 hour ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i really like never let me go but your girl is so overrated, i guess i would understand it better if i was around for the hype that surrounded it when it was unleaked

im so dumb, why did i get Never Let Me Go mixed up with On Our Way - that's the song i dislike :flop:  (which is probably even worse for some people) NLMG is actually okay i dont mind that one!

yeah Your Girl is just..... meh. i dont see the appeal at all! 

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Just now, daphnedinkley said:

im so dumb, why did i get Never Let Me Go mixed up with On Our Way - that's the song i dislike :flop:  (which is probably even worse for some people) NLMG is actually okay i dont mind that one!

i would like this post in agreement with what you said about your girl but i can't tolerate on our way slander :toofunny: 

WGe8ynS.gif

10 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i still don't like damn you

There are only three Lana songs that I don't have downloaded: Birds of a Feather, H*** A B***, and Damn You. Damn You is gross. unlistenable. forgot to put it on my previous unlistenable list comment

3 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

oh girl....yes, this is worse. the demo version is superior though

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

4 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

not on our way slander :oprah2:  

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

I love the standard cover of Chemtrails. It’s a happy and beautiful depiction of womanhood, and really feels like a black and white archival image of a domestic life and secure family home. It’s beautiful. 

i've definitely warmed up to the cover, especially after seeing the MV. i definitely see it as a slice of life. she looks really, really happy in the cover and the fact that she doesn't put herself as the center of focus shows how much she wants her friends and family to be a part of this project. i do wish it was a bit more polished but i guess that defeats the purpose of the message it's supposed to convey.

sgopYhV.gif

9 minutes ago, new gods said:

california is the best song on NFR

In terms of my favorite from NFR, I teeter back and forth between hope because of its lyricism and California for its emotionality. 

Those rugged, West-Coast-esque vocals in the chorus of California are so gorgeous and really emphasize the pleading in her voice. The lyrics in the verses are extremely simple but so raw in the same way Ultraviolence (the album) was with its collection of one-takes. Such a good pick!!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

3 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

i've definitely warmed up to the cover! i definitely see it as a slice of life. she looks really, really happy in the cover and the fact that she doesn't put herself as the center of focus shows how much she wants her friends and family to be a part of this project. i do wish it was a bit more polished but i guess that defeats the purpose of the message it's supposed to convey.

I completely agree! I think the 'candidness' of it is quite charming (hence, why this is in the unpopular opinions thread :hooker:) but I really love it and I feel a sense of happiness when I see it - which is interesting, because normally when I've seen Lana's past album covers I'm blown away by the composition and the colour scheme, and the artistry, and the symbolism of it and how it links to the album's narrative - but this time, I just noticed how familiar the album cover felt. And paired with the video, I actually felt the most emotional response I've ever felt to anything related to Lana's image. I love the message it conveys and it makes me want to lean into this community aspect that I feel we've all kind of been isolated from since this pandemic started. It's beautiful.

On 1/13/2021 at 5:31 PM, daphnedinkley said:

I always get those two mixed up ass well for some reason...

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

14 minutes ago, orpheline said:

I always get those two mixed up ass well for some reason...

Unpopular opinon: we should have more fun with fonts. No rules ladies!!*

*Unless outlined at lanaboards.com/guidelines

you're right

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

1 hour ago, daisy fresh bitch said:

her top 10 most unlistenable songs:

1. Birds of a Feather
  2. Making Out (demo)
  3. I Was in a Bad Way
  4. Daddy's Girl
  5. Daddy Issues
  6. Betty Boop Boop
  7. Neon Palms Swayyy
  8. Scarface
  9. Moi Je Joue
  10. Let Me Love You Like A Woman

I agree with all this except lmlylaw. Would you explain that to me? I'm genuinely curious :really: