Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

The track titles on COCC are...... so tacky and basic. I was really looking forward to eccentric/interesting titles like Tulsa Jesus Freak and Chemtrails Over the Country Club but instead we got a handful of vanilla Instagram captions like Wild at Heart, Not All Who Wander Are Lost and Dance Till We Die. 

1 minute ago, HunterSThompson said:

The track titles on COCC are...... so tacky and basic. I was really looking forward to eccentric/interesting titles like Tulsa Jesus Freak and Chemtrails Over the Country Club but instead we got a handful of vanilla Instagram captions like Wild at Heart, Not All Who Wander Are Lost and Dance Till We Die

Shut your face before I do :oprah3:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, HunterSThompson said:

The track titles on COCC are...... so tacky and basic. I was really looking forward to eccentric/interesting titles like Tulsa Jesus Freak and Chemtrails Over the Country Club but instead we got a handful of vanilla Instagram captions like Wild at Heart, Not All Who Wander Are Lost and Dance Till We Die. 

I was looking forward things such as Seafoam Nova :krylie:

No but really, we have TFJ and COCC so it's still a win for me. But I do agree the titles are somewhat basic.

5 minutes ago, HunterSThompson said:

Wild at Heart is anything but vanilla if you've seen the film. Here's hoping it's an influence on the song.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472bngc8q4jlr7wyzdos

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Wild at Heart is anything but vanilla if you've seen the film. Here's hoping it's an influence on the song.

Hide contents

Exactly, that's precisely what comes to mind every time I read *Wild at heart* .

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

Hide contents

So true! There are scenes, which throw you off by their darkness and then there’s the end, where you actually have a conclusion like as if it’s a fairy tale. Imagining the same for the song, like Behind Closed Doors, Spin Me Round, Lolita, OTTR sorta way :oop: whoa what a treat

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

venice bitch and mariners apartment complex don't fit well on NFR in my opinion. they're not incredibly different but they stick out sonically cause they have this folky psychedelic aspect that nothing else on the record has.

maybe it's cause they were released together so far from the rest of the album idk 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

11 hours ago, Iggy said:

24 should've been pulled from honeymoon and yes to heaven put in its place. there's nothing offensively bad about it but it's just really dull

I don’t think YTH would fit on Honeymoon. It’s right in the middle of UV and HM sonically so it wouldn’t work on either album imo. I like it as an unreleased pair with fine china

Everytime I try to fly, I fall