Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

i dont like the greatest

I like the lyrics of The Greatest but I don't like the sound & melody of the song, the guitar solo is so underwhelming & lacks bass. This song is kinda overrated 

I'm also not the biggest  fan of Norman Fucking Rockwell title track & Happiness is a butterfly as a whole (it sounds like 3 choruses merged together) :bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I like the lyrics of The Greatest but I don't like the sound & melody of the song, the guitar solo is so underwhelming & lacks bass. This song is kinda overrated 

I'm also not the biggest  fan of Norman Fucking Rockwell title track & Happiness is a butterfly as a whole (it sounds like 3 choruses merged together) :bebe:

Thank youuuu both I get crucified for saying I don’t like The Greatest. It’s boring. Lyrics are good tho.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

20 hours ago, HunterSThompson said:

The track titles on COCC are...... so tacky and basic. I was really looking forward to eccentric/interesting titles like Tulsa Jesus Freak and Chemtrails Over the Country Club but instead we got a handful of vanilla Instagram captions like Wild at Heart, Not All Who Wander Are Lost and Dance Till We Die. 

Thank you. These are definitely my least favorite titles out of all her records. They’re so Karen. I miss Lana’s creativity. I hope the songs aren’t underwhelming as well but I already know some will be, you can tell she has a simpler sound this time around :/

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

4 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Spill tbh. Though I love the title track (minus the cringe opening line), I agree about 'HIAB'... it's not a bad song at all, but lyrically it feels like she mod podged three distinct songs together in the worst possible way.

Probably an unpopular opinion but Does anyone get incest/lesbian vibes from Lana and Chuck? I keep finding videos where they’re all over eachother, kissing eachother everywhere (Nevermind the infamous photo)

no I am not gay shaming I am Pansexual I’m just saying. I’m sure realistically nothing is going on.

Just now, Carmen Del Rey said:

Probably an unpopular opinion but Does anyone get incest/lesbian vibes from Lana and Chuck? I keep finding videos where they’re all over eachother, kissing eachother everywhere (Nevermind the infamous photo)

no I am not gay shaming I am Pansexual I’m just saying. I’m sure realistically nothing is going on.

No ❤️

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

13 hours ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

I think they have boundries that could be over the line. I have a feeling they still treat eachother like when they were kids. Off topic- I think chuck was actually the bad girl growing up! She looks like she got away with everything as a teenager because she looks so sweet and angel like. :oic2:

On 03/02/2021 at 07:02, Max Del Rey said:

C'est un regard terrible.

Masquer le contenu

e1mmmDf.jpg

Elle était sur la liste des personnes les moins habillées de certaines personnes / points de vente et c'était juste et juste. 

Kill me but I absolutely love this look. She was magnificent. Retro, baroque, opulent, Lana with her hairstyle. It was missing some jewelry, but I loved it when it was original like that. She stood out this girl. The picture you took is bad it's true lol

9 minutes ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

Kill me but I absolutely love this look. She was magnificent. Retro, baroque, opulent, Lana with her hairstyle. It was missing some jewelry, but I loved it when it was original like that. She stood out this girl. The picture you took is bad it's true lol

tbh i think the hair is what puts people off that look. i love the dress, it’s giving beachy, aphrodite vibes but then the hairstyle gives something totally different. leaving her hair in some cute waves/curls would’ve worked better imo, but regardless i still love that look

9 hours ago, Turtledove said:

I think they have boundries that could be over the line. I have a feeling they still treat eachother like when they were kids. Off topic- I think chuck was actually the bad girl growing up! She looks like she got away with everything as a teenager because she looks so sweet and angel like. :oic2:

that's funny because i feel the opposite

i think chuck and charlie live vicariously thru lana lmfao, that's why chuck is such a dickrider with no career of her own outside of being lana del rey's sister and charlie just posts pictures of himself smoking cigarettes and pouting 24/7 lol. charlie is just whatever but chuck gives me such groupie vibes lol.

maybe i'm just a hater

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Maybe that's the real unpopular opinion but I really like Chuck. The more I'm browsing the forum, the more I feel like everyone hates that poor girl, which makes me kinda sad because she seems really sweet :bebe: 

Slightly off topic, but I don't mind Lana's siblings using her fame simply because that's her family. They're all private people so it feels less like they're using her than enjoying their best life, and I really can't be mad at them for that. Plus, it's not like I've never been helped by my family to find jobs (or never helped my friends to find internships). Everyone does that. :crossed:

17 minutes ago, Shades of Lame said:

Maybe that's the real unpopular opinion but I really like Chuck. The more I'm browsing the forum, the more I feel like everyone hates that poor girl, which makes me kinda sad because she seems really sweet :bebe: 

Slightly off topic, but I don't mind Lana's siblings using her fame simply because that's her family. They're all private people so it feels less like they're using her than enjoying their best life, and I really can't be mad at them for that. Plus, it's not like I've never been helped by my family to find jobs (or never helped my friends to find internships). Everyone does that. :crossed:

I think most of it as a joke, I don’t think anyone ACTUALLY dislikes chuck and if they do that’s incredibly weird 

sure she’s taken some... interesting photos over the years but to me at least it’s sorta just a meme within the fan base to joke about her :rip: 

16 hours ago, suicideblonde said:

groupie love is overhated

Groupie love is one of the strongest songs on the album, I stand by that :typewriter:

13 minutes ago, D3vilboy said:

cotcc already has 2 released skips and that really scares me.  :noparty: WHY WAS LET ME LOVE YOU LIKE A WOMAN SINGLE WORTHY

let me love you I have listened to 1 time, but I think chemtrails has a lot of replay value depending on the mood you’re in. It gives me very much 3 am in magical woods filled with fairies and water nymph vibes which is an acquired taste

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

6 hours ago, Shades of Lame said:

I agree. While I do think that Lana needs to get out of her comfort zone of using Chuck's photography so much, I don't think there's anything wrong with involving her family in her work. I do think there's something distasteful about how involved her friends are though. I'm hoping it's just a one-time thing for COCC and that her friends don't keep showing up in her music videos and definitely not on her album covers. I didn't mind her using Alex and Ashley from time to time because those are her dancers so they at least had some association with Lana's music. Using her random LA friends though... I hope it ends after this record... :awk:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.