Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i've always thought that if some songs on LFL had been released as a separate EP i'd appreciate it so much more

agree, and even without manipulating the tracks around, you get 4 sections, or EPs :fabcat:

EP 1

Love  
Lust For Life  

13 Beaches

EP 2

Cherry  
White Mustang  
Summer Bummer  
Groupie Love  

In My Feelings

EP 3

Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind  
God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It  
When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing  
Beautiful People Beautiful Problems  

Tomorrow Never Came

EP 4

Heroin  
Change  
Get Free

14 hours ago, Jim raised me up said:

How on earth can you actually break your arm skating when you have a body double doing the skating for you?

I think Lana herself was originally going to be the skater but then after her accident (which happened whilst she was practicing), had someone step in. That's just what I read anyway.

Call me crazy but Let Me Love You Like a Woman is easily in my top 3 off of the new album, if not my favorite. I don't think it was a good single choice (especially not for the first) but it gets way too much hate.

19 hours ago, Jim raised me up said:

How on earth can you actually break your arm skating when you have a body double doing the skating for you?

She probably thought she can do it herself and when she messed her arm, they hired this model to do it all.

Apparently (according to legend) Lana use to be a figure skater growing up so she thought she can do it again but with skates.

1 hour ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

I did not like Chemtrails album at all. She could do sooo much better

It's sooooooooooooo boring.

I'm on first listen so maybe a few more times I might like something. I didn't like Honeymoon either and after a few years, I like a total of 3 songs from it. lol

12 hours ago, True Romance said:

Call me crazy but Let Me Love You Like a Woman is easily in my top 3 off of the new album, if not my favorite. I don't think it was a good single choice (especially not for the first) but it gets way too much hate.

OMG how?? Teach me how to like this boring song!

That Rock Candy Sweet album seems like such a bad idea to me, like she is the one to blame for most of the hate she got in the last year (The mesh mask at a meet and great in the middle of a pandemic, the question for the culture & the cheap iphone-filmed music videos/bad album & single covers). This just feels like she can't see that she's in the wrong in many situations

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

5 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

That Rock Candy Sweet album seems like such a bad idea to me, like she is the one to blame for most of the hate she got in the last year (The mesh mask at a meet and great in the middle of a pandemic, the question for the culture & the cheap iphone-filmed music videos/bad album & single covers). This just feels like she can't see that she's in the wrong in many situations

I mean first, she clearly cannot see that she had some of the blame to bare, due to the fact that she doubled down in each of the situations. But I think if the argument is that she should stick to music and that she is clearly better at expressing herself in that medium, then I think if executed properly, it could be a great way for her to reclaim it. So to sum up, it could either be great or a big mistake, huge. In either case I will be purchasing.

35 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

I mean first, she clearly cannot see that she had some of the blame to bare, due to the fact that she doubled down in each of the situations. But I think if the argument is that she should stick to music and that she is clearly better at expressing herself in that medium, then I think if executed properly, it could be a great way for her to reclaim it. So to sum up, it could either be great or a big mistake, huge. In either case I will be purchasing.

I'll be ready to eat my words if I'm wrong but I'm worried that, given her reputation for digging herself into holes and then doubling down on it, this album might be a complete disaster. This is the woman who stated her romantic history with rappers as proof she wasn't racist. I just... :icant:

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion: I hate Love.

I hate her voice in it, the words, melodies, the vibe... It puts me in an agitated mindset that it's the opposite of what I feel when I listen to her other songs.

I can't even listen to the demo. The instrumental is more bearable, but as soon as she starts singing, I want it to stop

6 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I hate her voice in it, the words, melodies, the vibe... It puts me in an agitated mindset that it's the opposite of what I feel when I listen to her other songs.

I can't even listen to the demo. The instrumental is more bearable, but as soon as she starts singing, I want it to stop

I have found my people :trisha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

10 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

me too, sis, me too :agree:

love annoys the shit out of me :delicious:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

32 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I have found my people :trisha:

I'm so happy to not be the only one ❤❤❤

27 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

me too, sis, me too :agree:

love annoys the shit out of me :delicious: