Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

i am so glad the alternate final came out for damn you i loathed the one that was out before i dont know why, i think the mixing just put me off. also i dont like the first version of i talk to jesus with the drums, i prefer the second version x1000

Baby-Girl-Congratulations-Glitter.gif

Lust for life is such as mess, 13 beaches and beautiful people should have been on honeymoon they would shine there. And she should’ve done two separate albums, one for the middle part (coachella, gba, when the world was at war) and other for all the others tracks

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

56 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

Lust for life is such as mess, 13 beaches and beautiful people should have been on honeymoon they would shine there. And she should’ve done two separate albums, one for the middle part (coachella, gba, when the world was at war) and other for all the others tracks

Agree with separated albums, but 13B and BP would ruin Honeymoon. HM is perfect in the way it is

1 hour ago, BluebirdXO said:

Agree with separated albums, but 13B and BP would ruin Honeymoon. HM is perfect in the way it is

What I mean with 13 beach and bp is that they fit so well the theme of honeymoon. But of course they would need a new production. The demo of 13 was described as a scary movie soundtrack, exactly how she described the title track for honeymoon. But yea, HM is beautiful the way it is.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Unpopular LanaBoards opinion: I've officially decided that COCC isn't better than Norman. While COCC is obviously more cohesive, I genuinely enjoy almost every song on NFR. I'm falling out of love with Breaking Up Slowly, Dance till we Die and For Free. The first eight songs are INCREDIBLE, though.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

19 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

COCC is the first album I don't like............... I don't think imma even bother to write a review of it 

notice how I haven’t said a word about it since the day i heard it :hide:

im sure someone likes it, but it’s not for me! 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

When Lana said “they say I came from money but I didn’t” I believe her.

How the hell is investing in internet domains a million-dollar venture, especially by the time Lana was in college. Rob does list some of the domains he gave away as gifts but there is no standardized basis to evaluate their worth so it’s inflated. 

I enjoy Lana's lyrics about doing nothing all day and just doing the laundry. It's somehow a luxury to have that nowadays. Everything goes by so fast and it's like we can't experience the days in their full potential. At least that's how I feel. COCC brings a sense of comfort. Songs like Wanderlust and White Dress in particular. It's a companion to Violet in the sense that is describes her days without any need of adding layers of drama to make it sound interesting. Though in the poetry book she manages to go more in depth about these certain themes of normality. 

-Homeland of the Gods-

I actually can't stand "This Is What Makes Us Girls" lol I used to listen to it before, but I eventually stopped and now I can't even imagine going back to it for some reason :toofunny:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

6 hours ago, NewportBitch said:

When Lana said “they say I came from money but I didn’t” I believe her.

How the hell is investing in internet domains a million-dollar venture, especially by the time Lana was in college. Rob does list some of the domains he gave away as gifts but there is no standardized basis to evaluate their worth so it’s inflated. 

Know about the 'dot.com' financial gate? Happened just as Lana was going through teenage years, ended up exploding in 2002, if I don't remember wrong. 

Dance till we die has to have some of her most nauseating lyrics 

I don’t think I have ever rolled my eyes harder than I do when she sings “troubled by my circumstance burdened by the weight of fame”

I really hope she gets out of singing about how difficult it is to be famous soon - but I unfortunately think the next album will, at least thematically, be the same except from an even stronger victim mindset since she feels everyone is out to get her :rip:

1 hour ago, sjatib said:

Know about the 'dot.com' financial gate? Happened just as Lana was going through teenage years, ended up exploding in 2002, if I don't remember wrong. 

I can see that if Rob timed things correctly, he could’ve made some good money before the dot com boom collapsed (which was around 2002), but a lot of the domains he still owns are ones have peak dot com bubble vibes (tropical fish dot com sounds like the infamous pets dot com)

It’s possible that Lana felt “poor” even if she went to an expensive boarding school because that money wasn’t exactly spent on what she wanted.

44 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Dance till we die has to have some of her most nauseating lyrics 

I don’t think I have ever rolled my eyes harder than I do when she sings “troubled by my circumstance burdened by the weight of fame”

I really hope she gets out of singing about how difficult it is to be famous soon - but I unfortunately think the next album will, at least thematically, be the same except from an even stronger victim mindset since she feels everyone is out to get her :rip:

I think being famous is indeed hard and isolating, but i also don’t feel bad for her or anyone else at the end of the day. Being a musician does not look like hard work lol. And specifically Lana, she gets to work completely at her own pace while she travels the world and parties in LA, so like, girl stop whining lmfao. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me