Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

1 minute ago, IconicSoul said:

unpopular opinion but i think lana should drop her sister for some time and go on with neil regarding photoshots. don't know why but lana has way more potential on the lens and chuck's niche...i just don't get it sometimes. neil on the other hand seems to understand lana and captures her vision through and through. chuck is more like...just taking snaps

please don't cancel me lol

unpopular? sheesh please tell me this was sarcasm lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, IconicSoul said:

unpopular opinion but i think lana should drop her sister for some time and go on with neil regarding photoshots. don't know why but lana has way more potential on the lens and chuck's niche...i just don't get it sometimes. neil on the other hand seems to understand lana and captures her vision through and through. chuck is more like...just taking snaps

I don't think we should blame Chuck for this hot mess

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

40 minutes ago, IconicSoul said:

Bestie this is not an unpopular opinion 

Just now, Umaniac said:

Bestie this is not an unpopular opinion 

i thought i was the only one that really dislikes chuck as a photographer. don't get me wrong, i like some of the photoshots but still...

44 minutes ago, IconicSoul said:

i thought i was the only one that really dislikes chuck as a photographer. don't get me wrong, i like some of the photoshots but still...

Yeah I get what you’re saying I’m sorry if I come out as rude. Chuck is not a bad photographer, I like her work with some other people but I think when it comes to Lana she’s just a little bit weak. Big, ethereal scenes suit Lana very well and Chuck simply can’t deliver that.

I don't know why but I'm actually liking the BB cover :oic: The fact that she probably edited it herself makes it even more hilarious. Why am I unable to imagine Lana just sitting on her phone and editing her selfies like we do with our fan edits. She is truly a part of this fandom:creepna:

-Homeland of the Gods-

On 4/26/2021 at 12:08 AM, BluebirdXO said:

I don't like Ride MV :runs:

bestie... why :hdu:

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

tjf aged like milk bc of the snippet

8 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

13 beaches is a boring ass song

exactly and i told her i said ma'am

10 minutes ago, partymonster said:

bestie... why :hdu:

At first, I just didn't like some scenes, but watching again last weekend I came to the conclusion that I hate everything. It's just not my cup of tea.

But I keep changing my tastes over time. I didn't like BTD video till last year and now I love it

NFR is nowhere near her best album... I see most fans consider it her best or like top 3 best of all her albums. It’s GOOD don’t get me wrong, but it’s incredibly overrated & doesn’t hold a candle to BTD, UV, HM, or AKA. 

maybe I need to give it another chance, but yeah... when the album came out I listened to it in full maybe 5 times, and at least half the songs just didn’t do it for me. I only listen to like 3-4 songs from NFR to this day. 

14417469274.gif

I am super not bothered with blue banisters. Maybe this is the definitive point of me having moved past Lana, but I'm just not into it. I just hope I can listen to this album and think "Yes, she did it again!" and feel a newness about her music again. I really liked cocc but the short blue banisters snippet was almost exhausting for me to listen to because I was just searching for something /else/. She used to do it all the time. 

I hate to be that guy, but the first time I heard the WC snippet? I was floored. Every single from UV was an experience upon release. And then HM, LFL, NFR - every release was a high, every teaser promised something thematically different and sonically ~interesting~. Blue banisters is like when I heard that leaked snippet of LMLYLAW - just overdone, stale, did not want to revisit it. And I can't bring myself to get hyped over the potential building atmosphere in the background lollll but I do hold out hope that BB will be cool nonetheless 

Also those lyrics are kind of horrible but whatever 

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

On 4/28/2021 at 11:16 PM, theviolence said:

I am super not bothered with blue banisters. Maybe this is the definitive point of me having moved past Lana, but I'm just not into it. I just hope I can listen to this album and think "Yes, she did it again!" and feel a newness about her music again. I really liked cocc but the short blue banisters snippet was almost exhausting for me to listen to because I was just searching for something /else/. She used to do it all the time. 

I hate to be that guy, but the first time I heard the WC snippet? I was floored. Every single from UV was an experience upon release. And then HM, LFL, NFR - every release was a high, every teaser promised something thematically different and sonically ~interesting~. Blue banisters is like when I heard that leaked snippet of LMLYLAW - just overdone, stale, did not want to revisit it. And I can't bring myself to get hyped over the potential building atmosphere in the background lollll but I do hold out hope that BB will be cool nonetheless 

Also those lyrics are kind of horrible but whatever 

I feel you. I hope this album isn't the one that finally just has me feel like I've over it all :toofunny: It's all just too plain and simple, that same stripped down/flat theme, over and over again. And I really hope that's not the actual picsart album cover for Blue Banisters :crossed:

But who knows, maybe she'll be really surprising :) There are so many songs yet to be heard coming right up!

Kinda shocked that a lot of the people who were bashing COCC are loving Blue Bannisters. They sound basically the same to me. Uninteresting, lethargic, boring lyrics, etc... Jack has just downloaded a new plugin on his music software and everyone has lost their minds. The amount of people I’ve seen hyping up that synth ?

Also, people were loving the snippet of the Blue Bannisters video but hating on the LMLYLAW video??? Again, basically the same thing

Everytime I try to fly, I fall