Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

This was a pretty bad performance. Their voices didn't mash well at all like in the studio version. Also, what tf was Lana wearing? It looks like something a Christian aunt would wear. Pretty bad representation of the COCC era. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

4 hours ago, shady said:

This was a pretty bad performance. Their voices didn't mash well at all like in the studio version. Also, what tf was Lana wearing? It looks like something a Christian aunt would wear. Pretty bad representation of the COCC era. 

Chuck wasn’t wrong when she said if Lana becomes a fashion icon, she’ll k*ll herself

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

On 7/16/2021 at 7:54 PM, Tristesse said:

Someone may have already said it but Jack's production on COCC/NFR is far better than the last three singles

to me it's kinda hard to say which ones sound better, but to be honest, I can't really notice any big differences in the sound. with tiny modifications, the three songs would merge perfectly within the tracklist of COCC imo :eek3: but it is kinda funny how people trash jack's work but seem to think that the three new singles are something remarkably better or exciting in terms of production 

I'd still love to hear what COCC and NFR would sound like or what direction Lana would've taken if Jack wasn't involved

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Lana should release AKA vut with a different album art from that era because the original one is pretty bad. 

lana-del-rey-a-k-a-lizzy-grant.png

9m5kay7dune41.jpg

Lana's deluxe vinyl albums visually are meh except Honeymoon. The covers are better for standard versions and black vinyl goes better with the aesthetic. I'd rather get standard versions with bonus songs than deluxe versions. 

The coke bottle vinyl for LFL and the neon green vinyl for NFR is hideous. LFL aesthetic is so 70s that any custom vinyl is tacky. The mountain cover with pink vinyl are even worse. 

The UV deluxe cover is meh while the back cover of her lying in a bed of roses is the prettiest album pic of her entire career. It should've been the front cover and the ripped jeans being the back. The colors of the vinyl are also off, darker shimmer versions of the same colors would fit more. 

COCC Deluxe cover is too simple even for Lana and the white, beige and gray vinyl are nothing special. 

Lana is pretty weak in that field. 

On 7/22/2021 at 11:40 PM, shady said:

Lana's deluxe vinyl albums visually are meh except Honeymoon. The covers are better for standard versions and black vinyl goes better with the aesthetic. I'd rather get standard versions with bonus songs than deluxe versions. 

The coke bottle vinyl for LFL and the neon green vinyl for NFR is hideous. LFL aesthetic is so 70s that any custom vinyl is tacky. The mountain cover with pink vinyl are even worse. 

The UV deluxe cover is meh while the back cover of her lying in a bed of roses is the prettiest album pic of her entire career. It should've been the front cover and the ripped jeans being the back. The colors of the vinyl are also off, darker shimmer versions of the same colors would fit more. 

COCC Deluxe cover is too simple even for Lana and the white, beige and gray vinyl are nothing special. 

Lana is pretty weak in that field. 

Fr! This is the only UV print that I bothered to put in a frame and hang on my wall. It's that iconic :prettyhurts:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

There are loads of people who defend her managers saying "omg lana just doesnt want publicity "  .be as that may.   Still doesnt justify the scraps ben and ed do for her ...

Srsly..she broke vinyl records worldwide. Outsold top 10 in UK. They just mentioned it in the passing. But Ellie goulding releases a new drink or whatever OMGOGMMGGMGMM LET US DESIGN A HUGE ASS BILLBOARD OR PROMOTE HER MORE!!! OMG DUA GOT THIS 20002929929202020 POP PLAYLIST TOP 1!!! Omg dermot kennedy!!!! 

"Lana does what lana wants. New music soon <3 <3"

Lana was their first big client who made them relevant 

On 7/5/2021 at 1:41 PM, lilithlana said:

White dress is one of her weakest songs... I can't listen to it

That were my thoughts too for the first weeks. But now I think it's a masterpiece, also the video is one of her best.

On 7/5/2021 at 7:41 AM, lilithlana said:

White dress is one of her weakest songs... I can't listen to it

:whoopi:

On 7/22/2021 at 12:26 AM, angeldelreyfacts said:

Venice bitch sounds too basic, it should have been in draft 

:whoopi:

On 7/15/2021 at 5:53 AM, lilithlana said:

I'm not sure if this is an unpopular opinion, here or elsewhere, but I'm starting to prefer the DEMO version of Ultraviolence :wub:

i love the record version too but YES, the demo is incredible 

On 7/16/2021 at 6:14 AM, Style said:

AKA is better than BTD, Paradise and UV

BTD & Paradise I mostly agree but not UV!! IMO it sounds more like a follow up to AKA than BTD/Paradise.

aOaIzH2.gif