Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

1 hour ago, creditcardromancer said:

This is an unpopular opinions thread besties so if you can’t handle a truly unpopular opinion you should go to the BB pre pre release thread. ?

just because it's an "unpopular opinions" thread doesn't mean u can go spouting fatphobic shit or romanticising pedophilia. keep it inside ur underdeveloped prefrontal cortex bby <3

mUENGN9.png

This is an unpopular opinions thread besties so if you can’t handle a truly unpopular opinion you should go to the BB pre pre release thread. ?

Talking about a celebrity’s weight isn’t an unpopular opinion, it just makes you a cunt xx

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

People’s weight should not be up for “opinion,” and frankly, I’m not going to tolerate any body-shaming here on LanaBoards. If you can’t handle being respectful, Bestie, then I wish you luck in finding another online forum that fits your needs ?

- your gracious admin

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 hours ago, creditcardromancer said:

Baby what you were saying was mean and hateful. I've said many unpopular opinions here, sometimes harsher on purpose to provoke some ultra stans and still haven't received as much hate. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

43 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

shades of cool isn't one of my favourite tracks on UV, and in my rankings of UV songs would be quite low :die:

i actually came here to write this, its boring abit

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 8/16/2021 at 6:55 PM, cru3lworld said:

I'm is so boring it's painful, manifesting it not being tasteless for any of the future album :cuteface:

I agree with you :crossed: You need to do something with your taste. It's so boring and painful...

4 hours ago, Moon River said:

The COCC video was an overproduced mess.

:awkney: Your life is a mess to hate such a beautifull art. Are you even a happy person?

4 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

i actually came here to write this, its boring abit

Some of you need to delete the accounts from this forum and keep the questionable tastes for yourself.

Mmeow~

16 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Some of you need to delete the accounts from this forum and keep the questionable tastes for yourself.

why are u even hea and come for my taste, im not here to discuss my taste im hea to express my unpopular opinion thats it

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 hours ago, DeluluKing said:

I agree with you :crossed: You need to do something with your taste. It's so boring and painful...

:awkney: Your life is a mess to hate such a beautifull art. Are you even a happy person?

baby go be hurt somewhere else :hooker:

faSE.gif

why the hell would u be bothered about anyone's weight except for yours omfg please get a job go for a run kiss a girl make urself dinner sleep for a few years and come back with a clear mind :pls:

anyway as for an unpopular opinion: wait for life doesn't get enough recognition, it's so so so beautiful and it's one of her saddest/most bittersweet songs to date. i never see anyone talking about it and it's kinda sad :crai: 

Cringe alert:

I used to dislike Lana in middle school when she became popular because her music was too 'boring' for my taste that got used to Rihanna, Katy, Gaga, JB, Selena Gomez, Kesha and d*bstep (for the love of God). I was literally like "Why tf are people obsessed with this boring botched bitch?". Me from 2021 would say to myself from 2012 something like "BITCH YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT GOOD MUSIC! THE MUSIC YOU LISTEN TO WILL BE IRRELEVANT IN 5 YEARS. Also, take off those ridiculous galaxy leggings". 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

4 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

I can’t even begin to explain how disgusting it is to make negative comments about other people’s bodies and I’m not sure why it’s allowed here. 

It’s most certainly not allowed! I hope I’ve made that clear by my recent posts - I’m not going to tolerate any sort of body-shaming here on LanaBoards. There’s no place for any of that here x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 8/20/2021 at 11:57 PM, CinnamonGay said:

Lana is beautiful just the way she is. 

Almost Everyone gained a bit of weight during the pandemic. Very common among celebs who were mostly at home and couldnt do their regular workout or touring. 

Can these RETARDED JERKS please go off somewhere else with their worthless opinions?

Thank u next.

So making fun of a legitimate disability is OK but pointing out something that’s completely in someone’s control isn’t? Okay.. LOL