Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

24 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i also had galaxy leggings in middle school :toofunny:

I wore mine with the most hideous oversized knitwear, cross shaped jewellery and huge platform creepers :rip: if any photos of me from that time period exist they need to be physically destroyed

Wq9zHLl.jpg

12 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

NOT THE GALAXY LEGGINGSSSSS you took me there!!! bitch!!!! omgggg

My favorite outfit that even got compliments from guys (I was a pickme) were black and white galaxy leggings paired with a black oversized batman hoodie, black vans, neon acrylics and a beanie:hottie::whitney:.

Have fun on your nostalgia trip. 

Edit: Oh yeah, I want those sideboob muscle tees to come back in fashion because I adore it but it was too sexy for a 13 year old me. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

if you're so intolerant of negative comments about weight I feel like you have some inner work to do.....(it's literally biological & habitual to prefer fitness and Skinniness because it's like selection of healthy fertile mates blah blah anyways) shaming fat people isn't good or effective but sometimes a provocative comment is just funny like we cant deny these things

and weight should be up for public opinion like everything else it's one of the biggest strains on the economy it's a publique health epidemic....sitting back and watching humankind get bigger and bigger and more unhealthy is not the move and Heroin is NOT a good song

19 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

I wore mine with the most hideous oversized knitwear, cross shaped jewellery and huge platform creepers :rip: if any photos of me from that time period exist they need to be physically destroyed

Babe that's adorable and it screams "I listen to Lana and use tumblr". 

14 minutes ago, honey dew said:

if you're so intolerant of negative comments about weight I feel like you have some inner work to do.....(it's literally biological & habitual to prefer fitness and Skinniness because it's like selection of healthy fertile mates blah blah anyways) shaming fat people isn't good or effective but sometimes a provocative comment is just funny like we cant deny these things

and weight should be up for public opinion like everything else it's one of the biggest strains on the economy it's a publique health epidemic....sitting back and watching humankind get bigger and bigger and more unhealthy is not the move and Heroin is NOT a good song

you guys were belitting her for "being fat", saying you "loved her less" or that she's "promoting unhealthy lifestyles" which is honestly ridiculous because SHE'S NOT FAT? how is she possibly fat? because she isn't super skinny & frail? if you think she's fat you seriously have a strange & unrealistic body standard, and if she was fat, you still don't need to point it out, and yes, obesity in itself is a legitimate health issue, and it should be talked about & dealt with AS A WHOLE, not bringing individual people into it, it's a very sensitive subject for many people, making comments about a particular person's weight is not the same as being concerned about the obesity epidemic as a whole, the obesity epidemic and it's following consequences have not a single thing to do with lana, a person who isn't even overweight or obese in the first place, and even if she was, it's not your place to point it out and make critiques about her, people usually gain weight as they get older, it's just a fact about the human body

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

37 minutes ago, honey dew said:

It's like you didn't even read what the original comment was. 

It was literally "I'm unstanning because she put on some weight".

The inner work needs to be done by you. Try learning that people's looks and what happens to their body is nobody's business but their own. 

Or go talk about weight on the weightloss thread, where it's called for. 

jesus christ! someone has a loud mouth for no reason :xgiggle:

i seriously hope the people that said anything about lana's weight don't come up to random people and tell them they're obese. maybe u are concerned about her health, but there's probably nothing to even be concerned about. she's 36, when you reach a certain age it's harder to maintain your physique + the pandemic hit and i wouldn't be surprised if everyone (including you 2 shitshows who i won't tag since ur already lurking) gained a few extra pounds. maybe if u got it together you'd see past a random singer's body and listen to the music she works hard to make :) also for the record i think heroin is a great song, but that's your opinion so i'll respect it

9 hours ago, cru3lworld said:

I can’t even begin to explain how disgusting it is to make negative comments about other people’s bodies and I’m not sure why it’s allowed here. 

Ya can we just normalize all body types pls? 

Miss Elle should start removing some people from this website or at least give out warning points because the amount of ignorance and low emotional intelligence is mind blowing  :horror2:

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

Guns and Roses is a great song and the worst song on UV is actually Fucked My Way Up To The Top.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Guys why are you still arguing with bodyshamers? They probably have other insecurities so bringing down successful people for their body makes them feel better. You can't change their edgelord toxic mentality with a couple of replies. These type of people love to bring biology sprinkled by facts and logic™ but fail to see if what they're saying is morally wrong because they decide what's morally wrong and what isn't. Just ignore them, okay? 

I think Lana making her own version of a shoegaze record with Mike Dean would be a cultural collapse—in a good way. 

I know shoegaze can be really hit or miss for people, but..Reverb-heavy vocals, fuzzy & atmospheric guitars, and Dean’s history with synths & psychedelia elements?

A gay can dream:flutter:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

7 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I think Lana making her own version of a shoegaze record with Mike Dean would be a cultural collapse—in a good way. 

I know shoegaze can be really hit or miss for people, but..Reverb-heavy vocals, fuzzy & atmospheric guitars, and Dean’s history with synths & psychedelia elements?

A gay can dream:flutter:

GODDDD YES give me something dreamlike :rollin:idk how i'd be able to handle my favourite genre and artist coming together!

mUENGN9.png

15 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

this is probably an unpopular opinion indeed but im dying for a lana x yung lean collab :icant:

Omg I was literally thinking that earlier today!!!

Lana molding her own form of songs like Put Me In A Spell and Agony would be so fucking cool. It’s so atmospheric and has that characteristic melancholy, too

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath