Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I didn't know where else to post this (its not really an unpopular opinion just a thought) so...I was going through/reading interviews with her from 2011 and some of them were actually really disturbing. She talks about feeling like killing herself in an october 2011 interview because of the backlash she had gotten about her appearance. I dont know if she was serious about that or not but she really seemed kind of depressed and just sick of everything.....has anyone else read about that?

And in another interview she brought up the fact she had gotten offers to sleep with men for new music opportunities & she's kind of shady about whether or not she accepted them. I hope/pray/think she didn't. She would know better than that...

but anyway, this is my first time reading about any of this this so its kind of shocking.

I didn't know where else to post this (its not really an unpopular opinion just a thought) so...I was going through/reading interviews with her from 2011 and some of them were actually really disturbing. She talks about feeling like killing herself in an october 2011 interview because of the backlash she had gotten about her appearance. I dont know if she was serious about that or not but she really seemed kind of depressed and just sick of everything.....has anyone else read about that?

And in another interview she brought up the fact she had gotten offers to sleep with men for new music opportunities & she's kind of shady about whether or not she accepted them. I hope/pray/think she didn't. She would know better than that...

but anyway, this is my first time reading about any of this this so its kind of shocking.

Yeah, I remember reading that where she says something to the effect of "I'm not that cool. I wanna fucking kill myself." when she reads mean things online. Explains why she doesn't come on twitter often

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Whenever Lana's voice is autotuned, I love it even more.

Well, except for in 'Million Dollar Man' and 'American Dream.' >:C

Where else is it autotuned, though? "Match Made in Heaven"? :P

Where else is it autotuned, though? "Match Made in Heaven"? :P

Of course! And "GoGo Dancer," and "She's Not Me," and...I'm sure there are others. *Grasps for straws*

Of course! And "GoGo Dancer," and "She's Not Me," and...I'm sure there are others. *Grasps for straws*

Those songs, really? I...must know nothing about production :P

Whenever Lana's voice is autotuned, I love it even more.

Well, except for in 'Million Dollar Man' and 'American Dream.' >:C

Careful saying MDM is auto-tuned. Countdown to Monicker dissertation on what is and isn't auto-tuned in 3, 2, 1...

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Yeah, I remember reading that where she says something to the effect of "I'm not that cool. I wanna fucking kill myself." when she reads mean things online. Explains why she doesn't come on twitter often

I never knew she was THAT sensitive you know? It almost seems like any critique is enough to set her off.

Those songs, really? I...must know nothing about production :P

Maybe they're not truly "auto-tuned," but I feel like there has been some altering in her natural pitch in both songs. :P

I noticed something odd in the vocals in Go Go Dancer since it came out, I always though it was autotune, but I've listened to it so many times I barely notice it anymore.

Guest Maru the Cat

I loved her gold tooth.

I didn't love it, but I certainly didn't mind it. *shrugs*

It's quintessential Lana. Only she could wear a gold tooth, and I'd be like, yeah, that's just her doing her thing.

ME NEITHER!

Also, I remembered a great example of fantastic auto tune: her collaboration with A$AP!!! :flutter:

Everyone seems to think that tattoos are nice if they're not a picture, but words don't even look very nice!!

Ahh, I love My Bitch, although I preferred the name Ridin, as My Bitch is so objectifying, idek

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome