Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

On 10/17/2021 at 7:16 PM, West Coast said:

I honestly feel like I'm the only one that finds 'Arcadia' to be insufferable. From the first time she teased it I was enthralled with the opening line, but the song as a whole now... :noparty:

literally one of her worst songs, its so repetitive, the melody where shes like “all road that lead to you as integral to me as arteries” she just uses over and over and over again, “I can't sleep at home tonight, send me a Hilton Hotel”, “They built me up three hundred feet tall just to tear me down” , “I'm leavin' them as I was, five foot eight” 

9 minutes ago, Taylor Secman said:

literally one of her worst songs, its so repetitive, the melody where shes like “all road that lead to you as integral to me as arteries” she just uses over and over and over again, “I can't sleep at home tonight, send me a Hilton Hotel”, “They built me up three hundred feet tall just to tear me down” , “I'm leavin' them as I was, five foot eight” 

It's honestly just a pity party and I cannot get past the lines with the cars

Although we all know what she means, the way those lyrics are worded just doesn't make sense to me

Of course it's her favourite

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

56 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

It's honestly just a pity party and I cannot get past the lines with the cars

Although we all know what she means, the way those lyrics are worded just doesn't make sense to me

Of course it's her favourite

On 10/24/2021 at 11:12 PM, Vanilla Icy said:

idk if this is unpopular but the ldrakalg cover is so ugly :bebe:
the lighting is atrocious, her hair is the same color as the background and the font is so bulky

it's camp idk

On 10/25/2021 at 1:12 AM, Vanilla Icy said:

idk if this is unpopular but the ldrakalg cover is so ugly :bebe:

the lighting is atrocious, her hair is the same color as the background and the font is so bulky

I somewhat agree here :oopna: I think that one of the pictures taken on the beach should've been used for the AKA cover, but if they were going to use a bomber jacket wall picture no matter what, it should've been this one. 

ClGmS4CUsAAEWuV.jpg

However, the actual AKA cover is kind of iconic at this point regardless of how I feel about it, so I'll always use it

imageproxy.jpg

51 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

The strings add absolutely nothing to Thunder (they even get pretty annoying half way through) and the album version has no vibe compared to the leaked one. 

I'm surprised, for me they carry the song.

1 hour ago, BlueINK said:

The strings add absolutely nothing to Thunder (they even get pretty annoying half way through) and the album version has no vibe compared to the leaked one. 

I like the original version of Thunder more than the album version. Although the majority on here seems to disagree with me on that :creep:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

the blue banisters singles are some of her weakest tracks of all time. the album tracks are far superior and seem inspired and more full production wise. Text Book is a horrible song 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

15 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

the blue banisters singles are some of her weakest tracks of all time. the album tracks are far superior and seem inspired and more full production wise. Text Book is a horrible song 

Get it off your chest baby :trisha: Personally I think violets for roses and beautiful are really weak, I almost can’t believe she made them lol :trisha:

mUENGN9.png

17 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

I agree. There's very little progression in any of them sonically. She prioritised what she wanted to convey lyrically in those songs over the music, and it shows. 

Since my first listen they have always reminded me of spoken version of VBBOTG. 

Of the singles, Arcadia is the best sonically but the worst lyrically, and just to throw another unpopular opinion in on top of an already unpopular opinion :oic2:, I think Blue Banisters itself is the most balanced of the four singles (but it's still a medeiocre track)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream