Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

28 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

quality/class , don't know how to translate

I don't like her newer sexy photos but I won't judge her. It's so harmless and it's on her private account. Tbh, she was never modest and covered up. Maybe you see it differently now since it's all selfies and that people expect heavier women or women in their 30s like her to cover up. Maybe it's because it contradicts her modest era of the last couple of albums. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

23 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

she should hire a stylist asap

no fr where's johnnyblueeyes

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

it's crazy to me how she already gets called old at 35... do people expect women to die at 40? she has literally lived 43% of the US life expectation of women

it's disgusting honestly not even 40s are old

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

not yall complaining about a boob selfie when she has done photoshoots like this  :eartha:

h82xk2klxx451.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

literally nakey 

Lana10_GQ_07Sep12_pr_b.jpg

lana-del-rey-gq01.jpg

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

Whenever she posts something raunchy on Instagram, I feel like her level drops. :(

I totally respect ur opinion and im not trying to attack or anything

but u know having already done magazine covers totally naked i think its safe to say that its not something completely new for her.. u know sth that would make u change your mind about her level or anything.. i mean she doesnt care and she has a sense of humor. i prefer it than her not posting for months 

Lana Del Rey 16 by Fanssexydream on DeviantArtLana Del Rey 17 by Fanssexydream on DeviantArt

People need to stop judging others for showing their bodies. Humans are beautiful and sexual creatures, if Lana wants to flaunt her titties that is absolutely her right. We should be admiring the fact that she feels confident and sexy in her own skin :oprah3::true:

56 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

it's crazy to me how she already gets called old at 35... do people expect women to die at 40? she has literally lived 43% of the US life expectation of women

Those are probably teens. When someone's age is far from yours you have a feeling it's old. I've also seen the same kind of looking down upon towards young mothers. How dare Kylie Jenner have fun in her early 20s for a couple of days while her toddler is at her grandma's! She should've stayed at home and never go out until the child is 18! Actually... then she will be an old hag at 38-40, so don't have fun regardless!

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

15 minutes ago, DCooper said:

People need to stop judging others for showing their bodies. Humans are beautiful and sexual creatures, if Lana wants to flaunt her titties that is absolutely her right. We should be admiring the fact that she feels confident and sexy in her own skin :oprah3::true:

Instagrammers need to stop thinking that we only judge them on their visual appearance and want to see naked skin or titties. Humans are decent and well-bred creatures. :crossed:

Let me keep my mouth shut because I'm worried I'll lose my warning point virginity otherwise :shh: Just know that if you're a man who comes on this site and talks about what women should and shouldn't be doing with their bodies, you're fucking sexist, point blank. 

imageproxy.jpg

6 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Instagrammers need to stop thinking that we only judge them on their visual appearance and want to see naked skin or titties. Humans are decent and well-bred creatures. :crossed:

I don't see how this applies to Lana at all, she clearly shares a lot more with us than her body. Lana has invited us into her mind more than most people ever will.

And in regards to other people who do only share their skin, that's their choice too and it's unfair to assume that they are unaware of their own decency or worth just because of what they post of themselves. I may not care to follow influencers like that, but I won't judge them for it either. 

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

I don't see how this applies to Lana at all, she clearly shares a lot more with us than her body. Lana has invited us into her mind more than most people ever will.

And in regards to other people who do only share their skin, that's their choice too and it's unfair to assume that they are unaware of their own decency or worth just because of what they post of themselves. I may not care to follow influencers like that, but I won't judge them for it either. 

preach :mariah:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

15 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

i see where you're coming from, but when people feel confident & happy with their appearances & bodies, they sometimes want to show their body, they feel confident & attractive with themselves, i think it's natural, i love how i look & i can understand it, we all just express it in different ways, being confident doesn't necessarily mean you want to take revealing photos & share them to the world, i do agree, that people are a lot more than their appearences, or how sexy they are, i think we should focus more on people, especially women, for who they are, their talents, skills, & individuality, rather than just focusing on how sexy they are, we live in a very objectified society & it's still a huge issue for women, even men, because our society is so looks-based & it can lead to objectification, people not feeling beautiful, & a negative sense of vanity, but that doesn't mean it's anybody's fault because they felt comfortable in their own skin, some people like looking at it, some people don't, it's a complicated subject, whether or not you agree with lana's recent post doesn't really change the fact that she has the right to post it & she shouldn't be shamed for it, i'm just trying to offer you a different perspective, because we all come from different cultures & backgrounds, & sometimes they can clash & cause a conflict if we believe it isn't correct, i think a lot of issues in general have multiple sides & truths to them

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I don‘t think it‘s that deep. We see far way more naked skin from celebs on the red carpet or even in a regular music video 🤷🏻‍♂️