Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

She's been giving it her all these days, I can't believe how amazing the W magazine shoot is, damn she's amazing here. Everything is perfect, a real photo shoot, worthy of Mrs Lana Del Rey.Β :party: Her trip to Italy (Portofino), she was absolutely radiant, her smile and her natural glamor in her flowery dresses were amazing. Her luxury handbags, dancing in the street. Flashback Honeymoon. Free and pretty. And New York, she was so good there! The Gucci fashion show and its queen looks. And this evening when she danced on the small stage she was sexy and uninhibited, she was really beautiful. There is this old thing that I find here and that I had missed so much, but in fact I realize that it was the fact of returning to one's roots and being in Europe. She really needs to leave LA to come and live in Europe. I can imagine herΒ strolling through flower gardens and old castles while writing something romantic in an old notebook.Β :wub:Β :flutter: LA I have the impression that she has exhausted everything down there, and that she no longer has the naturalness and the inspiration when she is there, she has done everything.Β 

Β 

I think she has changed (again) group of friends, and that it suits her better. I feel like she doesn't really hang out with superficial girls from the covid-Chemtrails period anymore.

Β 

Are Lana and Courtney still talking to each other? Jack is Courtney's ex and I have a feeling she's been off with her for a little while, or I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

Are Lana and Courtney still talking to each other? Jack is Courtney's ex and I have a feeling she's been off with her for a little while, or I'm wrong.

Β 

I don't know if they still talk, but Courtney has tweeted about Lana a couple days ago.

Β 

Β 

Just now, hotshot2am said:

Β 

I don't know if they still talk, but Courtney has tweeted about Lana a couple days ago.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Alright I guess they are still in a good relationship otherwise she wouldn't have mentioned her

On 5/14/2022 at 9:41 AM, Doll Harlow said:

Β 

I think Clay had a foot fetish and she kinda was into it too because she started posting a lot of feet pictures around that time.

i really understand that, I was never into Junjutsu Kaisen before, after a while being in a relationship with my current girlfriend, i am totally a fan of that franchiseΒ :illumilana2:Β 

Spoiler

and of course i make her go listen to the whole Lana discography and now she loves her music.Β :oopna:

Β 

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

not sure why my 13yo self didn't connect to all but besides cola, body electric, ride monologue, and blue velvet, the rest of paradise have doneΒ absolutely nothing 4 meΒ :sadcore:Β (yayo did for a time until i discovered the aka version which is just so much more me)Β 

mUENGN9.png

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

not sure why my 13yo self didn't connect to all but besides cola, body electric, ride monologue, and blue velvet, the rest of paradise have doneΒ absolutely nothing 4 meΒ :sadcore:Β (yayo did for a time until i discovered the aka version which is just so much more me)Β 

13yo me was obsessed with burning desireΒ :fabcat:

With Ride, Gods & Monsters, American, Blue Velvet and Yayo,Β  Paradise has some of her best songs ever (Cola and Bel Air are also higher level).

If I also include the three additional songs of the BTD Paradise Edition, this might be my true fav album. :wub:

4 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

Β 

At 13 I was obsessed...get ready for it.....

Β 

Born To Die Gemini dubstep remix and Young and Beautiful Kaskade remix. Those remixes including Simmertime Sadness made me listen to her original versions.

I went to hear those remixes and the parts before the drop still sound good but the drops ruin the songs.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm freeΒ 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Nectar Of The Gods would likely be in my Top 5 of Blue Banisters if the chorus had revised lyrics. It’s all subjective, but I found the whole β€œI get wild, fucking crazy/Like you never knew” to be a bit recycled,Β cliched, and repetitive…but that’s just me

β€œβ€¦and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia PlathΒ 

On 5/23/2022 at 9:54 PM, Junkie Noir said:

I skip Pretty When You Cry most of the timeΒ 

Β 

Omg me too but I still love that song. The tempo is too slow even for my chill playlist but now I miss that kind of style from her. Ai only ever hesr it when listening to the UV record. If she released it in BB or COCC I would eat it up. I loved that song back in my tumblr grunge phase but I quickly stop having the desire to listen to it along with bands like The Neighborhood.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm freeΒ 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Honestly, I'm glad there's no Chemtrails over the Blue Banisters tour... at this point of her career -- and it hurts me to say -- her band has proven to be incompetent. Yes, they're excellent musicians and players, but for the past few albums nothing new was added. Don't get me wrong, I don't ever want them to separate, but they all (including Lana) need to level up.

Β 

And let's not even talk about the setlistsΒ :facepalm:

1 hour ago, PARADIXO said:

Honestly, I'm glad there's no Chemtrails over the Blue Banisters tour... at this point of her career -- and it hurts me to say -- her band has proven to be incompetent. Yes, they're excellent musicians and players, but for the past few albums nothing new was added. Don't get me wrong, I don't ever want them to separate, but they all (including Lana) need to level up.

Β 

I don't think it's the band's fault... Tbh, I think it's mostly Lana refusing to sing songs she just can'tΒ do well when live (unless it's a small venue with a very small crowd)

Β 

I know we jokingly complain about Lana's laziness, but... :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

4 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

Β 

Β 

The day half of the setlist is not Born To Die is the day we will truly winΒ 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

1 hour ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Β 

The day half of the setlist is not Born To Die is the day we will truly winΒ 

I stay anticipating aΒ 2022 '10 years of Born To Die' tour with NO songs from her other albumsΒ :smirk:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

1 minute ago, AlexIl said:

I stay anticipating aΒ 2022 '10 years of Born To Die' tour with NO songs from her other albumsΒ :smirk:

honestly, she she should do a tour with JUST the songs shes neglected on tour

Last.FMΒ |Β DiscogsΒ |Β Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

On 5/29/2022 at 12:16 PM, House of Balloons said:

13yo me was obsessed with burning desireΒ :fabcat:

I remember when I was having a minor asthma attackΒ  in gym class back in the 9th grade and all i could think about was burning desire. It had just dropped and I was mesmerized.

Me,Β  slightly DYING on the bleachers: "i'm driving fast *heavy breathing* flash everyone kn-"

On 5/29/2022 at 12:03 PM, Alison by Slowdive said:

Body Electric hadΒ 14 yr old me in a trance.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif