Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I am not going to go into details or name the album because 1. I love the album and 2.I will be slaughtered by you all, however, I will say that there's a certain Lana album that I am CONFIDENT some of you don't like as much as you say you do, and you only use it as a personality trait :oprah3: it's giving...pretentiousness 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Thunder said:

I am not going to go into details or name the album because 1. I love the album and 2.I will be slaughtered by you all, however, I will say that there's a certain Lana album that I am CONFIDENT some of you don't like as much as you say you do, and you only use it as a personality trait :oprah3:

say it :yawn:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

Just now, Thunder said:

I am not going to go into details or name the album because 1. I love the album and 2.I will be slaughtered by you all, however, I will say that there's a certain Lana album that I am CONFIDENT some of you don't like as much as you say you do, and you only use it as a personality trait :oprah3:

it's okay, you can say AKA

1 minute ago, sexyslutboy said:

say it :yawn:

I don't feel like being attacked again :stareney2:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, sexyslutboy said:

i'll protect you  :pout:

Aka you are a gorgeous gorgeous girl, but...

I'll let people enjoy things. :true:

17 minutes ago, Thunder said:

I am not going to go into details or name the album because 1. I love the album and 2.I will be slaughtered by you all, however, I will say that there's a certain Lana album that I am CONFIDENT some of you don't like as much as you say you do, and you only use it as a personality trait :oprah3: it's giving...pretentiousness 

2be1365d03bf70f690fb8d56e2261516.jpg

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

2be1365d03bf70f690fb8d56e2261516.jpg

Certainly not this album, don't worry legend!

WC3.thumb.gif.98eb7252695523d9abcdedc5df

I don't hate that album--it's definitely there; it has good moments and all, but to act as if it's better than its technically officially released counterparts is baffling. 

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

I don't hate that album--it's definitely there; it has good moments and all, but to act as if it's better than its technically officially released counterparts is baffling. 

This is exactly how I feel about it. I've seen it on people's favorite album of all-time list, and I asked in my mind..have you listened to music before?

26 minutes ago, Thunder said:

I have a similar thought but kinda opposite. I feel like some people don't rank BTD (and specially Summertime Sadness) higher on their lists so they don't look like fake fans or locals :gasp:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I have a similar thought but kinda opposite. I feel like some people don't rank BTD (and specially Summertime Sadness) higher on their lists so they don't look like fake fans or locals :gasp:

I can also agree with this opinion. I have it directly in the middle of her catalog, because I really do love it, just love some of her later stuff more :true:

I feel like sharing some actual unpopular opinions and use this channel for its true purpose. Here I go: my favourite part in Heroin is when it ends. :gasp:

I'll go, too.

"Ride" is my least favorite Lana Del Rey single. :oprah3:

I have never listened to AKA as a cohesive album, I could not give you the track listing if you held a gun to my head, and I have no intention of changing that. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

6 hours ago, Thunder said:

Born To Die? It's clear that many people on LB don't think it's artistically as good as her older albums. I've also seen people (usually outside of LB) using the themes as their personally trait by pretending to be into sugar dadies and emulating the Lolita aesthetic (gross).

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

2 hours ago, Doll Harlow said:

Change is a really touching song but for some reason I just don't like listening to it.

Change is boring af and should've been shelved along with half of the other LFL songs. 

Apart from that the AKA stuff just broke my heart a little but everyone is entitled to their own opinion! 

Spoiler

:lange:

I'd rank BTD above AKA if the demo versions of DMD, TIWMUG, Lolita and Lucky Ones were on it but alas... it's just over-produced.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible