Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Everyone seems to think that tattoos are nice if they're not a picture, but words don't even look very nice!!

Ahh, I love My ****, although I preferred the name Ridin, as My **** is so objectifying, idek

To be sure, I feel that the whole song with A$AP is terrible just for his lyrics. But hers are great!

I'm working on a plausible excuse for them to leak the demo, but we should wait until it's officially released before asking them. icon_eq.gif icon_eq.gif icon_eq.gif

Careful saying MDM is auto-tuned. Countdown to Monicker dissertation on what is and isn't auto-tuned in 3, 2, 1...

I never said MDM wasn't Auto-Tuned, just that i don't hear it. On LDR.FM i asked people multiple times to point it out and no one ever did :(

It's quintessential Lana. Only she could wear a gold tooth, and I'd be like, yeah, that's just her doing her thing.

Dude, i said this exact same thing to you once and you gave me shit for it. Flip Flopper Maru.

icon_eq.gif icon_eq.gif icon_eq.gif

OMG, these meters are so cute. Only Madrigal would use something like this. :flutter:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Guest Maru the Cat

Dude, i said this exact same thing to you once and you gave me shit for it. Flip Flopper Maru.

LOL, I have no idea what you're talking about.

tumblr_m7wfaqamD51rc49x8o6_500.jpg

OMG, these meters are so cute. Only Madrigal would use something like this. :flutter:

Aw, thank you! :P I wish I would have found them before, if only so that I could create a better signature. But now that I've unlocked their secret, I can sprinkle the whole forum with the magic of the meter.

I fucking hate it when she says stuff like "we was" (failing at remembering another example but I'm sure there's many)

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

Not sure if I've said this in this thread before but...

Serial Killer is overrated, extremely.

The snippet of it that first came out made it sound so promising - but the full song is just bad in my opinion. The production I can't stand. Some of the lyrics are okay, but overall I think it's extremely overrated and just a weak song.

Yeah Damn You's quite overrated, but the meaning of overrated is Blue Jeans and Summertime Sadness, they're the most average, nothingy, songs

I've grown to appreciate the dark undertone in Summertime Sadness. Blue Jeans is great. The weak link on Born to Die though is Radio. It feels so out of place. Million dollar man is still iffy to me, the chorus is wonderful - the rest of the song irritates me though.

I've grown to appreciate the dark undertone in Summertime Sadness. Blue Jeans is great. The weak link on Born to Die though is Radio. It feels so out of place. Million dollar man is still iffy to me, the chorus is wonderful - the rest of the song irritates me though.

Radio is the best song on BTD!! I love MDM~ but live is so much better.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome