Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

BB have some amazing lyrics (bb, ww, tb etc) but the instrumental isn’t that great

if it was possible to change bb instrumentals/production with cotcc instrumentals/production, it would be her best album

3 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

serene queen is one of the most overrated unreleased, its still good but thats it and thanks god its not on lfl as it doesnt fit it and never fitted it on every album's production stage

I don't think it's one of her best unreleased, I rarely listen to it but it's still better than the lows on LFL.

18 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I don't think it's one of her best unreleased, I rarely listen to it but it's still better than the lows on LFL.

I know theres is a low for most but idk if theres one for me.... i find its tracklist very genius and each track on it is essential and im absolute stan of so-called low tracks like god bless america or coachella or in my feelings and idk why they are hated like.... why?and i would say serene queen was never better than these songs in the form this song leaked, and wrong thread but while the theme hyping i would rather see where would be californian demo on this tracklist, as seems its the one that was registered from The tlsp collaborative album, this track was registered along with other lfl tracks (as BAR and yosemite) so i think now we know the forth track that left on the cutting room lana told us about🥰🥰🥰

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

17 minutes ago, AfterHours Cocktails said:

Idk how unpopular this is (but I know I've read a fair bit of criticism on it) - I absolutely love the Beautiful People demo :crai:

It's waaay better than the LFL version (love Stevie but she wasn't needed there) but the lyrics make me sad :krylie:

giphy.gif

22 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

I could live with Lana taking a five-year baby break now. In fact, I kind of hope for her to choose motherhood because it will most likely make her happier and bring a fulfilled life. :agree:

I felt weird for feeling the same. I see BTD-LFL Lana wanting to party and do coke, but COCC-BB Lana gives homey Hallmark auntie vibes who's ready to settle down. Motherhood would definitely impact her music for better or for worse but we shouldn't be too noisy about her personal life.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

On 11/16/2022 at 2:32 PM, AfterHours Cocktails said:

Idk how unpopular this is (but I know I've read a fair bit of criticism on it) - I absolutely love the Beautiful People demo :crai:

It's actually a quite popular opinion.

What is an unpopular opinion is to love the album version, and how she turned it from a song about suicide ideation, to a song about instilling hope, love and unity. Not enough people appreciate how she re-worked the song to give it a positive message. 

The opening lyrics instantly resonate, and Stevie's verse is so relatable. This lyrical moment, for me, makes the entire song:

But when I love him, get a feeling
Something close to like a sugar rush
It runs through me, but is it wasted love?
(It's not wasted love)

STAN LANA FOR THIS! She said ya'll will heal now. I'm so tired of the LFL slander.

Brandy Crying GIF - Brandy Crying Faint - Discover & Share GIFs

BB Thunder is better than the demo. I love how it starts out quiet then builds up to the instrumental in the second verse, that’s just heavenly. Meanwhile the demo’s instrumental is stagnant. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

we NEED a revival of the grungy sultry the rich whores :godlaugh: sound from miss del rey.  me and my boyfriend :cumming2: &  no kung fu guitar, heartshaped box cover vocals, pin up galore instrumentals would be GODLY :sluttybunny:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ i’m the sweetest girl in town, so, why are you so mean?  ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

Coachella is not a bad song, sure it’s overly preachy at times but it still has some interesting phrases and I like the flute.

I dont really consider it preachy at all, but it seems like such a downgrade from the vibe of the original video she posted. It went from something raw and honest to something unnecessarily extended and cheapened. The instrumental is still so cute tho, and i stand by this mashup version