Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

honeymoon demos are a bit overrated :bebe: they're good obviously but the final versions are way better

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

10 minutes ago, Blue Ribbon said:

honeymoon demos are a bit overrated :bebe: they're good obviously but the final versions are way better

never understood ppl saying that the freak & blackest day demos are better than the final versions…get your ears checked !

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

umm i’ve seen some people post rankings on here so i’ll just post my album ranking because people usually disagree with it…

1. blue banisters

2. norman f. rockwell 

3. honeymoon

4. chemtrails

5. lust for life

6. paradise

7. born to die 

8. ultraviolence 

:eek3:

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

last fm 

soundcloud

The alternate UO album cover for Honeymoon should have been the standard one. It just looks way better and visually has more of a cinematic feel which reflects well with the songs

Like take for instance the better text composition, Lana's eyes piercing through your soul and the ‘trust no one’ tattoo being in view which adds to the elusive atmosphere of the record

UO-Exclusive-art.jpg

♡⋆*.⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

17 minutes ago, bambi eyes said:

national anthem demo version > released version

tbh i like the intro to the demo better but i like the rest of the song better as the released version

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

I love Beautiful People Beautiful Problems & Change

Especially the intro of BPBP is so beautiful :krylie:

Though I have to say I will always love Demo 2 & 3 as well but I love the final version on LFL 

Change can really hit when you are in that mental place :oprah:

I love Beautiful , Love Song & LMLYLAW too but I can see why ppl might not like them though but yeah I kinda love her so called "flop songs" :hide:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

12 hours ago, violentvioletsky said:

The alternate UO album cover for Honeymoon should have been the standard one. It just looks way better and visually has more of a cinematic feel which reflects well with the songs

Like take for instance the better text composition, Lana's eyes piercing through your soul and the ‘trust no one’ tattoo being in view which adds to the elusive atmosphere of the record

UO-Exclusive-art.jpg

isn’t this a popular opinion? :biblio: people trashed the OG cover and specifically the truck so much

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

On 1/24/2023 at 1:21 AM, Blue Ribbon said:

I guess it's (un)popular based on who you ask... but most I've spoken to prefer the released finals.

However the Stint demos are way better IMO

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

This is my personal opinion and I'm not here to fight

You can have your own personal opinion

Question for the culture was completely FACTS

She said what she said

And no she worded it perfecly

This is what I hate the most

People need to STOP with "I agree with the things she said but she worded those things in the worst way and made herself sound like a racist and anti-feminist who is attacking other female singers by mentioning their name and the things they sing about"

Um it's not HER fault that some people are ignorant and obsessed to twist whatever women say into what they want it to be about just so they can hurt that woman (who was already hurt and angry and that's why she wrote QFTC) all over again

THIS is the thing that's actually anti-feminist and misogynist

If you get it you get if

If you don't then you don't

:usrsney:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

On 1/24/2023 at 9:12 AM, bambi eyes said:

umm i’ve seen some people post rankings on here so i’ll just post my album ranking because people usually disagree with it…

1. blue banisters

2. norman f. rockwell 

3. honeymoon

4. chemtrails

5. lust for life

6. paradise

7. born to die 

8. ultraviolence 

:eek3:

ultraviolence last place…this is the biggest crime you can commit as a lana fan

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

lana looks better now then she did in 2012. don’t get me wrong she was so beautiful years ago but she looks even more gorgeous recently. she looks so much happier :wub:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

On 1/24/2023 at 3:21 AM, Blue Ribbon said:

i agree, even tho i love the demos (especially the freak like me one, the bridge is absolutely amazing), i have to admit that the final versions fit the vibe of the whole record way better!

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Nectar, Cherry Blossom, and Living Legend DO fit on Blue Banisters and found a great home on it :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think “Don’t Forget Me Like The Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd” would’ve been an amazing song and album title. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

8 minutes ago, Mer said:

I think “Don’t Forget Me Like The Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd” would’ve been an amazing song and album title. 

you’re a genius :wat:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

10 minutes ago, Mer said:

i think that "Did you know..." is a good album title, but i think that "Don't forget me..." would've been a better song title

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif