Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

3 minutes ago, partymonster said:

speaking of lana tats, i impulsively got 'just ride' tattooed a few months ago and idk what i was thinking... i regret it so much. my worst tattoo :toofloppy:

No regrets!! Tattoos (even if in the moment) are telling of a chapter in ur life - speaking towards the ugly john Lennon tattoo i got at 20 and the Cantonese symbols on my back that spell out steve i got when i was 17 (im such a white girl)

4 hours ago, partymonster said:

speaking of lana tats, i impulsively got 'just ride' tattooed a few months ago and idk what i was thinking... i regret it so much. my worst tattoo :toofloppy:

Live fast, die young, be wild, have fun :wink:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

5 hours ago, partymonster said:

I wanted to get that but i dont like the double meaning:heidi: so im gonna get “get free” instead 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

ngl sometimes i feel curious about Lana's mom's side of the story 

:xgiggle:don't cook me cuz i feel like this can be easily misunderstood but also #itsnotdeep in the first place

I understand I’m just really curious what went down between them in general! 

23 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I understand I’m just really curious what went down between them in general! 

it only really comes up when I'm listening to those specific songs where she touches on it ( BBS, WFWF, A&W etc.) but sometimes i feel guilty  lmao- cause i get what Lana has expressed so far is that she was more or less emotionally abusive as a mother to her (an important detail to remember imo), which is obviously awful & i feel terrible, especially having gone through something similar .. but she's also talked about the karmic lineage/generational kind of traumas so i think she is aware that hurt people hurt people, even completely subconsciously sometimes.. It's very likely something like that which doesn't excuse it but you know, I feel you naturally can feel a slight bit of sympathy at least for a min. I'm able to anyway idk

it doesn't matter much but i do hope for Lana that one day when the time is right, whether thats in 2 years or 20,  there could maybe a place for reconciliation with firm boundaries set in place. If really too much happened, maybe it's impossible, but at least a reconciliation within her heart for her own sake

19 hours ago, partymonster said:

just ride :lmao: i’m sorry but whewwww. Ride is one of my favorite songs of Lana’s but that specific line tattooed on your body gives me horse girl vibes!!

On 9/8/2012 at 12:20 AM, Guest Chloe said:

She looked like a mum. She was beautiful but old looking. If I saw her in the street with an 8 year old child it wouldn't seem weird, she looked like she was about 10 years older than she is..

I took these pics: (she looks quite old..)

tumblr_m3bb4a2FZm1rod5s9.jpg

tumblr_m3bb628SLg1rod5s9.jpg

jeez people were so vile sometimes in early boards 💀

19 hours ago, partymonster said:

You are fucking crazy, but you are free :scream:

43 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

ngl sometimes i feel curious about Lana's mom's side of the story 

:xgiggle:don't cook me cuz i feel like this can be easily misunderstood & also #itsnotdeep in the first place

yep I'm BEYOND curious because it seems like Lana, Rob, Charlie and Chuck (including Phoenix!) all get on so well and see each other on a daily basis and Patty is just... not present? :eek2:

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd? > A&W

:hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

On 2/18/2023 at 9:00 PM, stillrun said:

just ride :lmao: i’m sorry but whewwww. Ride is one of my favorite songs of Lana’s but that specific line tattooed on your body gives me horse girl vibes!!

it was spur of the moment! :toofunny:

On 1/31/2019 at 8:58 AM, Flowerbomb said:

I don't really like Lana's personality all that much and I never really have. Like obviously she's sweet and kind, but she has an airhead quality to her that's hard to ignore.

Her artistic persona is amazing, and her writing and music is top notch which cannot be topped nor compared, but her as a person....eh.

omg this is ruthless

On 2/18/2023 at 2:52 AM, partymonster said:

lol I’m sorry u regret but u can always get covered up! 

aOaIzH2.gif