Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

My unpopular opinion: "Art Deco" is a great song, but it doesn't deserve to be one of the most streamed tracks from Honeymoon. :oopna:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

Okay everyone, I think it’s time we cease this discussion and move on to other conversations. This is starting to become overly dramatic and branching out to other areas of the forums. It’s causing unnecessary drama, and it seems to have been going on for several hours. It’s time to take a break, stop engaging, and just agree to disagree in this situation, because this back-and-forth bickering shouldn’t continue any longer. Thank you x

.can you just ban people who don't like Lana on this forum?

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, baddisease said:

.can you just ban people who don't like Lana on this forum?

I love Lana Del Rey. :)

You can ban me from the forum but I still have access to her Honeymoon account.

40 minutes ago, TrippieHippie said:

It must be embarrassing that you’re attempting to demolish a legend.

Lana is still striving just the same without her achievement award.

Sorry but I'm feeling your argumentation is not really about Adam Lambert. I found his cover interesting tbh, as it conforts me that she would have been really good in a rock band. This song can smash as a rock song.

But who really cares about stars, hall of fames, awards or vocal ranges ?

Lana is one of the best songwriters of her generation. She's the one who wrote West Coast. She receives a lot of consideration from the public and from other artists who claim themselves as stans. I love her low and high voices, as it fits so well with her lyrics and her aesthetics. It's something that comes from the heart, you know, you should try.

But you definitely can't expect us to agree with you demolishing her in a forum dedicated to her.

Edited by Unidentified Major Tom
Sorry didn't see @Elle's post. I can't agree more. Let's close this.

7 minutes ago, Unidentified Major Tom said:

Sorry but I'm feeling your argumentation is not really about Adam Lambert. I found his cover interesting tbh, as it conforts me that she would have been really good in a rock band. This song can smash as a rock song.

But who really cares about stars, hall of fames, awards or vocal ranges ?

Lana is one of the best songwriters of her generation. She's the one who wrote West Coast. She receives a lot of consideration from the public and from other artists who claim themselves as stans. I love her low and high voices, as it fits so well with her lyrics and her aesthetics. It's something that comes from the heart, you know, you should try.

But you definitely can't expect us to agree with you demolishing her in a forum dedicated to her.

Again, 

I am a fan of Lana Del Rey. 😊

I’d like to clarify that I wasn’t asking to be agreed with.

I was asking to debate the two artist after reading the conflicting arguments in the thread.

When you’re debating two different artist it’s normal to talk about vocal differences, accolades, music, awards, popularity and etc.

I love Adam Lambert and Lana Del Rey equally.
I am listening to her music right now. 

4 minutes ago, TrippieHippie said:

Again, 

I am a fan of Lana Del Rey. 😊

I wasn’t asking to be agreed with

I was asking to debate the two artist after reading the conflicting arguments in the comments. When you’re debating two different artist it’s normal to talk about vocal differences, accolades, music, awards, popularity and etc.

I love Adam Lambert and Lana Del Rey equally.
I am listening to her music right now. 

I really want to put this to rest but you bringing up all that nasty stuff about her and then go on and claim that you "love" her just doesn't sit right with me

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

2 minutes ago, Luna de miel said:

I really want to put this to rest but you bringing up all that nasty stuff about her and then go on and claim that you "love" her just doesn't sit right with me

According to Spotify,

I’m currently the 16th person to stream Lana Del Rey the most in the world. 

Yes, I’ve been in her worldwide Top 10 on Spotify.

Just now, margaret soty said:

Lucky Ones is a better closing song than This Is What Makes Us Girls. :whatever:

Lucky Ones is so fucking good it literally is so Lana I don’t understand why people hate it so much:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, TrippieHippie said:

According to Spotify,

I’m currently the 16th person to stream Lana Del Rey the most in the world. 

Yes, I’ve been in her worldwide Top 10 on Spotify.

if ur 16 for Lana, I don't even wanna know what u r for Adam Lambert :trisha:

also unpopular: bartender is top 3 on NFR