Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

On 2/25/2023 at 7:55 PM, honeymoonave said:

I totally get this. I was 14/15 when BTD and Paradise were released and it was “cooler” to pick the lesser known songs but you’re right Summertime Sadness is a jewel from those early days and I can see why a lot of people enjoy this so I appreciate the value it can add 

Summertime Sadness changed something in me and I remember when it first premiered. I used to act like it was my least favorite but that song is a part of me

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

23 hours ago, lizzycobain said:

Curious, what is your least favorite album? (Born to die - Blue Bannisters )

Hide contents

Mine is NFR don't hate me pls lol It's still good, I just don't reach for that record as much as the others :smile2:

NFR is lower tier for me as well in comparison to her other albums. My least favorite would probably be LFL. I love and appreciate all of her albums though. It pains me to do rankings because what I place in the lower tiers makes it seem like it’s bad when really it’s not, it’s just not my favorite. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I really like Lana but she’s acting like a very unlikeable person lately/her support for Morgan Wallen(perhaps not racist but atleast ignorant) last night was the breaking point for me- she’s constantly acting karenish on social media and Glastonbury should axe her from their set for her rudeness.

It just looks bad because him essentially saying the N word brought him fans, no matter his intention the effect cannot be anything other than his fanbase being racist enablers.

13 hours ago, lizzycobain said:

Hide contents

Mine is NFR don't hate me pls lol It's still good, I just don't reach for that record as much as the others :smile2:

Paradise, if that counts. Her least essential for me.

13 hours ago, lizzycobain said:

Reveal hidden contents

mine is nfr too:shock::true: i Just dont feel any connection to the songs they like playing but its all so superficial for me, i could never dive deep into it

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

9 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

mine is nfr too:shock::true: i Just dont feel any connection to the songs they like playing but its all so superficial for me, i could never dive deep into it

i agree :xgiggle:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

23 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Chemtrails is a beautiful album  :wub:

Hide contents

Especially after you hide “For Free” on Spotify and forget about its existence

i literally do the same thing but with interlude on blue banisters, it’s just so unnecessary and off the point 😭 i have just 8 streams of it (no single one since 2021), to compare with my next least streamed song from the album, it’s 54 streams (and the whole album is 1,2k+)

29 minutes ago, revadece said:

i literally do the same thing but with interlude on blue banisters, it’s just so unnecessary and off the point 😭 i have just 8 streams of it (no single one since 2021), to compare with my next least streamed song from the album, it’s 54 streams (and the whole album is 1,2k+)

I hid the Trio interlude too 😭 I love this option so much, it makes you forget about some song’s existence.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

On 3/3/2023 at 9:40 PM, Let the Light In said:

Chemtrails is a beautiful album  :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Especially after you hide “For Free” on Spotify and forget about its existence

I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THE HIDDEN REPLY 😭😭😭

Honestly chemtrails is a hit and miss for me. I dislike For Free. Might relisten to the album cos it took me a little while to get back into lfl and bb

Haven't seen anyone else mention this, so maybe it's an unpopular opinion: a festival tour is not the same as an arena tour, so if the European leg of this rumored tour is only planned to be at festivals, it doesn't feel like Lana really made up for canceling it all last time.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png