Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

WAAAAIT am i too late to post!

Unpopular opinion:

1. Lizzy is a bit of a bullshitter, I love her but her past timeline doesn't add up (from interviews), I understand that she had a ...."rebellious bambi" era and that she was a "lolita lost in the hood" but she has tried to dramatize parts of her life to the point where ....she forgets her b-day (is she 26 or 27?).

2. I love Go Go Dancer, Brite Lites, Carmen, Lucky Ones, Prom Song and Body Electric(live).

3. I love the Brite Lites video, it makes me feel insane.

4. I love her BTD album but she's used so many lines from Britney, and its sounds all a bit too..hmm... generic ?

5. I think her boyf is so cute.

But she is an AMAZING songwriter and can match visuals to her music so well my soul is crippling :defeated:

4a6529bec89147acb3f01a5f3b6815e8.jpg

So now we know Sitar sits naked in the dark with his headphones on singing give me the brite lights just like me. Fuck it, wanna touch dicks in the dark sometime?

The answer is a resounding yes. As long as can also eat some cake while we're doing this :creep:

Touch dicks in the d-a-r-k dark tonight...

In the dark you can do whatever you want to, yeah-yes.

Additionally, i'm starting to really believe that the Auto-Tuned Loon wants to, uhm, fuck me, no?

Wow. I think a lot of people on this forum just really need to get laid tbh.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I quite like Match Made in Heaven and read somewhere on here that she made it like that to make fun of popular music/Kesha or something :facepalm:

If Lana used men like the Ride ones in the BTD video I would have taken her seriously a lot sooner.

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

Ha, well I think I first heard of Lana on tumblr/gagadaily around a year ago or so and only watched Born To Die with the young tattooed guy who looks like the type typical-tumblr loves and I just kind of associated Lana with the places I first heard of her (which I dislike in terms of their tastes generally). Otherwise, I guess I didn't like the video overall and the 'sk8r boi' guy just added this over-polished hipstery look to it while Ride feels very raw and those men feel very 'real'. Of course, it was my loss to hold that opinion about Lana for a little while - till I fell in love with her music, pretty soon after that - but I'm still not a fan of the BTD video.

tl;dr version: I prefer raunchy old men over pretty boys :creepna:

Ha, well I think I first heard of Lana on tumblr/gagadaily around a year ago or so and only watched Born To Die with the young tattooed guy who looks like the type typical-tumblr loves and I just kind of associated Lana with the places I first heard of her (which I dislike in terms of their tastes generally). Otherwise, I guess I didn't like the video overall and the 'sk8r boi' guy just added this over-polished hipstery look to it while Ride feels very raw and those men feel very 'real'. Of course, it was my loss to hold that opinion about Lana for a little while - till I fell in love with her music, pretty soon after that - but I'm still not a fan of the BTD video.

tl;dr version: I prefer raunchy old men over pretty boys :creepna:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, that's what I mean! As soon as I "got to know" Lana better I never associated her with all that again, but ehh I guess I should be thankful they introduced me to Lana to begin with :teehee: in their own way.

Touch dicks in the d-a-r-k dark tonight...

In the dark you can do whatever you want to, yeah-yes.

Wow. I think a lot of people on this forum just really need to get laid tbh.

1. You forgot Monicker, Monicker, Monicker, take me to the park, buy me chocolate cake, touch tips in the dark.

2. You're the one who was hitting on me with this English teacher business, saying it was ironic that I thought you were my teacher because Lana may or may not have fucked hers.

1. You forgot Monicker, Monicker, Monicker, take me to the park, buy me chocolate cake, touch tips in the dark.

Personally, I'd have gone with Monicker, Monicker, Monicker, take me to the park. Buy me a "hot dog", touch weiners in the dark.

2. You're the one who was hitting on me with this English teacher business, saying it was ironic that I thought you were my teacher because Lana may or may not have fucked hers.

Hitting on you? No, I just thought it was ironic that you were suggesting I was your former English teacher at the very same time I was finding interesting stuff about Lana's English teacher. But if you're intent on stretching the analogy, it seems pretty clear Lana was into her teacher, but we can't be sure about the other way around. So that would make you the one hitting on me. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

Though I do admit I said I'd have an unconsummated marriage with you in Marry, Fuck, Kill.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

i think million dollar man was the best thing that came out of BtD,

i hate "lucky ones" (sorry)

i don't think she'll write songs as perfect as her old ones once she settles down, (happy for her regardless)

in a hypocritical way, i wish she still lived that eccentric lifestyle so she would write songs like get drunk and go go dancer and all that.

I can't center this thistumblr_lywc1eFwqG1r939eeo1_500.gif

Will u guis stop talking about me? LEAVE ME ALONE.

You're the one who was hitting on me with this English teacher business, saying it was ironic that I thought you were my teacher because Lana may or may not have fucked hers.

I just thought it was ironic that you were suggesting I was your former English teacher at the very same time I was finding interesting stuff about Lana's English teacher.

Is that really irony, english teacher? Or just coincidence? Or actually just nothing at all.

Okay, fuck it for real now, let's just ALL touch dicks in the dark.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Guest Maru the Cat

Okay, fuck it for real now, let's just ALL touch dicks in the dark.

But that's not fair! :(

^ Such a good song. I totally called it when i said it was your theme song.

Any song with tube bells in it automatically makes my list of top songs.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Guest Maru the Cat

^ Such a good song. I totally called it when i said it was your theme song.

OMG. Today evil sent me this link. I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS AN ACTUAL THING.

Guest Maru the Cat

He would.

Is that Freudian? Or just a miscellaneous diagnosis?

Nope, not Freudian. I'm going to do more reading on it though :3