Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems

LFL album version >>>>> 2014 demo

I immediately fell for this song when I heard it on the album. Stevie Nicks, the feature, has been a favorite of mine since I was 8, so I love the fact they collaborated. I think their voices sound so beautiful together. 

The demo is not bad at all. But it didn’t impress or stand out to me. I like other unreleased songs more than the demo. 

:sluttybunny:🌧️

without you is so underappreciated 

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

3 hours ago, heavensentslut said:

without you is so underappreciated 

I was just listening to it. It’s such a great song :heart:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Lana needs to stop glorifying stupid people. Judah Smith literally hates gay people and she went and put him on the album. Question for the culture indeed :tommy:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Flowerbomb said:

Lana needs to stop glorifying stupid people. Judah Smith literally hates gay people and she went and put him on the album. Question for the culture indeed :tommy:

She had her reasons. :tommy:

5 hours ago, Flowerbomb said:

I think she did it because she either likes the way he preaches or she likes the message of that sermon in particular (loving is better than lusting). But it's also the opposite of what she sings about in A&W, and in Candy Necklace she's again obsessed, so it seems like his words have no real impact on her.

3 hours ago, revadece said:

beautiful is better than margaret. :teehee:

Yeah. I was always okay with Beautiful, not my favorite but I still like it and play it. But I can't like Margaret even after 10 listens, it's the only song on the new album (aside from the interludes since I don't count those) that I don't care about. 

:sluttybunny:🌧️

One of my unpopular opinions of Lana is that I listen to her music without wasting time wondering to which ex bf she writes it about 💋

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

On 3/27/2023 at 9:01 PM, marcodelrey said:

One of my unpopular opinions of Lana is that I listen to her music without wasting time wondering to which ex bf she writes it about 💋

you’re better than me i’m nosy as fuck literally 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

5 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

I really like Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind. :w8ing:

this song is great. objectively one of my favorites from LFL. i remember when it came out as a single i had it playing in the car right after my high school graduation ceremony and watching the highway lights go by

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d