Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

i really like Looking For America 

to be fair, no it's not insanely memorable/"replayable" (if that's peoples problem with it) BUT whenever i do think of it & put it on, i find it to be such a nice listen & thoroughly enjoy it

the entire second verse n "took a train up to Lake Placid- that's another place in time where i used to go to drive-ins & listen to the blues" especially is SO BEAUTIFUL &  has the perfect nostalgia factor

4 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

peppers and taco truck deeply mid (for lana)

Taco Truck x VB is not really the vibe for me lmao I thought it was a bizarre ending

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Not necessarily unpopular but A&W being two songs in one is what makes it so good, genuinely don't understand people who say it should've been separate songs :lolliney:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

i think chemtrails is better than norman. norman used to be my favourite record and all, but recently i’ve been finding it underwhelming and repetitive with the same melodies going through almost every track (and these melodies aren’t really phenomenal to be honest). and on chemtrails i think there is something about each track that makes it its own and i don’t think it fades into one as some people say. plus i think it’s more experimental than norman, songs like dark but just a game or tulsa jesus freak are very unique and i don’t think there are any similar ones in lana’s discography 

56 minutes ago, revadece said:

i think chemtrails is better than norman. norman used to be my favourite record and all, but recently i’ve been finding it underwhelming and repetitive with the same melodies going through almost every track (and these melodies aren’t really phenomenal to be honest). and on chemtrails i think there is something about each track that makes it its own and i don’t think it fades into one as some people say. plus i think it’s more experimental than norman, songs like dark but just a game or tulsa jesus freak are very unique and i don’t think there are any similar ones in lana’s discography 

yeah, norman fucking rockwell literally has the same chords for love song, happiness is a butterfly, california… not to mention the lyrics are really not that great in comparison to all that followed and the vocals not that great in comparison to all that came before. to me it’s her most uninspired record even though i still think it’s good because it’s Lana and there are some great songs

chemtrails is a lot more humble and unique in my opinion

On 4/19/2023 at 3:19 AM, daphnedinkley said:

my unpopular opinion is that i have to be in a certain mood to listen to Get Free bc otherwise....

Reveal hidden contents

it's giving Meghan Trainor :bebe: 

what :slayty:

this is so old lol but i was just randomly thinking about it, and i 100% believe that Serial Killer should have been on BTD, that song doesn't feel like an unreleased, it feels like a song that was left out by mistake idk how to explain it but in my heart that song deserved a spot on the album

My unpopular opinion is that Lana was mildly jealous of lady Gaga in the mid 00s and it was slightly bizarre to the degree her boyfriend and everyone knew she hated her :oprah3: from her boyfriend making statuses about it to songwriting and her own FB etc

Like what went down

1. Title track is the best song from NFR

2. I don’t know if this is unpopular but I miss the produced music videos… the only MVs I really like from her are BTD-Paradise ones and maybe Shades of Cool

3. Also don’t know if it’s actually unpopular but the hair colours that best fit her are red hair and the black one (both also from BTD-Paradise era)

4. I miss gangsta Nancy Sinatra (although I love her recent songs too) and I really disagree with those who say that it’s 100% in the past and she’ll not do songs like that anymore… I can really see her doing songs like her unreleased ones if she’s just in the mood to do so… I don’t think she necessarily takes her art so seriously (or as seriously as some of her fans :gasp:)

5. I didn’t know it was so unpopular until I started commenting on this forum but I think Venice Bitch is a skip

6. Fuck It I love you is better than The Greatest

7. her best lead single is COCC