Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Guest Chloe

I hate Blue Jeans. I think apart from National Anthem, she releases some of the weaker songs as singles. Also I absolutely hate the GQ shoot..

Guest Chloe

I absolutely despise "The Body Electric." Just the whole sound of it, and I'm not referring to the quality of the live recordings. It's screechy and annoying. (Though if Lana releases a studio version, I will give it one more chance.)

THIS.

I'm sure the studio one will be a bit better, but the lyrics are like Lana's trying to prove she knows who people are... I don't know, I just don't get the craze.

Guest Chloe

I really do not like the version of Lolita on Born to Die.

..basically everyone prefers the demo :P

Guest Chloe

I think it's really inappropriate to smoke on stage at festivals where people of any age can come.

I don't mind if Lana wants to get high, smoke, drink or w/e else. (Apparently she still does drugs, but I have no evidence, but idc either way.) The way I see it is, she's her own person and I know loads of people who do that sort of thing but I still love them. And anyway, she should live her life however she likes.

(No hate plz)

4r9w86.jpg

Guest Chloe

I don't mind if Lana wants to get high, smoke, drink or w/e else. (Apparently she still does drugs, but I have no evidence, but idc either way.) The way I see it is, she's her own person and I know loads of people who do that sort of thing but I still love them. And anyway, she should live her life however she likes.

(No hate plz)

I don't approve of it but it's her life and i'll be a fan whatever. I just think smoking on stage at a festival where there you can be any age (eg latitude) is a bit off..

Guest MissDaytona

I really hate the message she sends to girls. I know that what she says isn't always what she means, but if I were 3 years younger I don't think I would and I would probably take her lyrics the wrong way.

Also, she's very contradictory and plays the role of the victim a lot.

(I say all this with love..)

Guest Chloe

I really hate the message she sends to girls. I know that what she says isn't always what she means, but if I were 3 years younger I don't think I would and I would probably take her lyrics the wrong way.

Also, she's very contradictory and plays the role of the victim a lot.

(I say all this with love..)

I totally agree. Lots of people I know take them the wrong way and don't get how I like her. I know it's her decision but smoking on stage at a festival where families with young children go to is horrible. Sometimes Lana does objectify women which I don't approve of..