Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I don't like this whole daddy and old men thing. Not for Lana, 'cause she's already an adult, but it's for the teenagers. I mean, I have 15 years-old, and I have friends that likes Lana and thinks that it's cool having an old man. And the most thing that I hate it's how tumblr or other sites put this photos with a little girl and a old men saying things like, ''daddy's little princess''. Everything's okay if you are an adult and you're into those things, but if you are 18 and under, this is not good. And I say this because I know about girls that have 16/15 and have been with a man of 29 or 30 just because they listen to Lana saying those things and thinks it's cool, when it's actually pedophilia.

other thing that I hate it's those immature girls that calls their loser and pre-pubescent boyfriend ''daddy'' or ''sugar daddy'', it's like omg you both have 14 years old what the fRICK are you doing ¿??!¿??

I hate that people even associate daddy issues with Lana. Like they've been here long before Lana and they are not cute or cool.

I don't quite get how everybody claims that with UV she finally managed to find her own artistical signature and freedom to express her real self and the BTD is supposedly a  dirty sell-out. Like, desert and psychedelic rock and more raw sound is more authentical than hip-hop and upbeat, poppy, cheerful music. Even I, who am deep into alternative, indie and underground, will deny that and maybe too bravely conclude that BTD was also her true self, only different facet, maybe because she was, as some member accentuated on the theme about Honeymoon, happier then, at least she seemed to be. (Btw. I love both albums equally.)

And if UV was her holy grail of authenticity and she got critical acclaim for it, how come she was so dispirited at that time, not willing to promote it, and seemingly depressed and ill? Maybe it is the dark and moody chambers of the soul that derived that gem piece in the first place (obviously), but I'm playing with the thought that in BTD era she was still excited about ascending , she was in a state of sweet anticipation of success but when she somehow reached the top with approval of UV, she realized that the top is a lonely place, as they say for all kingdoms and thrones.

But on the other side, it is inherent to almost every artist to reveal him/herself to the audience and be loved, worshipped, adored or respected, to receive feedback and to share their most profound, hidden and troubling thoughts, feelings and wounds with the universe.

I mean, artists are all to some degree exhibitionists and even the most timid yearn for attention, but  she shuts herself so firmly in her shell, like unreachable pearl, or some deity, almost Buddha that escaped to the mountain. That is why she is so contradictory, controversial and enigmatic, and why I'm so ardently ambivalent towards her, despite the amount of affection I nourish for her precious art. Maybe it's Kurt Cobain's curse (not literally) – he was disgusted by the fact Nirvana headed on feverishly towards mainstream. He commited suicide, and Lana isolates herself and freezes. I know I'm exaggerating; I should just let her alone with her creative juices flow freely and ferment in her hermetically sealed castle of mind. I hope this is just standstill before new storm.

Edit - I just realized I talk gibberish - she progresses the opposite way than Nirvana did, but still...Maybe with introverts it is about paralyzing fear when others expect too much of you - all the stars, meteors and milky ways.

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

Lana signing autographs for 2 and a half minutes

straight for ebay with direct link!

This really makes me puke!

She signs everything for her seller and signs and sings for him

and asks how he's doing...

and real fans are sometimes ignored!

Not always but sometimes!

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

:sadcore2:

I don't succeed to see this video, without to get angry. It really gives me annoyance to see it.

I hope that he needs money to sell Lana's autograph, and not a simple speculation. :notamused:  (Then obviously he/she can do everything with his/her autograph...  )

Off topic, but can you PLEASE make your videos on youtube public again!! :excited: I love them and I miss listening to your music and watching your music videos :(

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

:sadcore2:

I don't succeed to see this video, without to get angry. It really gives me annoyance to see it.

I hope that he needs money to sell Lana's autograph, and not a simple speculation. :notamused:  (Then obviously he/she can do everything with his/her autograph...  )

I think it's just a lame excuse, if he said: "Lana, don't take it personally, it's just business and I need the money!"

Honestly if someone makes money from her signature so what? It's really nobody's business besides his. She sang voluntarily and decided to make small talk with someone who happened to have like 15 things to sign. once it reaches their hands it's their personal property to distribute however they see fit.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Honestly if someone makes money from her signature so what? It's really nobody's business besides his. She sang voluntarily and decided to make small talk with someone who happened to have like 15 things to sign. once it reaches their hands it's their personal property to distribute however they see fit.

No doubt, it's their concern...

but it's annoying if real fans get ignored in similar situations,

while sellers get such an all inclusive V.I.P package

with singing, signing, chatting and so on...

No doubt, it's their concern...

but it's annoying if real fans get ignored in similar situations,

while sellers get such an all inclusive V.I.P package

with singing, signing, chatting and so on...

Literally anyone could ask her to do any of that lmao. And it looks like she was signing autographs on the street outside of the hotel...

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Of course, what he wants to do with his autograph it is not my business.

200_s.gif

But I can say only a thing, namely if I could meet Lana and if I could have one her autograph I would be truly  very happy and I wouldn't sell it for anything in the world. :crai:

Of course, what he wants to do with his autograph it is not my business.

200_s.gif

But I can say only a thing, namely if I could meet Lana and if I could have one her autograph I would be truly  very happy and I wouldn't sell it for anything in the world. :crai:

Another important point that I wanted to make is...

Lana should just save hear kindness for real fans!

Instead of wasting it for some sellers!