Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Yeah I don't doubt she knows a little how to play the guitar and the keys too (I remember there was a pic of her in front of a piano or something like that, during pre-Dan UV sessions) and she plays the mellotron in Freak so. But you know what I'm talking about lol, looking for more inspiration through new instruments.

A billion years after I finally found the pic I was looking for completely by chance oh my GOD it was driving me insane. I really should class my stuff more often I don't know if that's what you were looking for but it's the only pic of Lana playing the piano I can see

KCSN01.png

ZKcaooE.png

A billion years after I finally found the pic I was looking for completely by chance oh my GOD it was driving me insane. I really should class my stuff more often I don't know if that's what you were looking for but it's the only pic of Lana playing the piano I can see

KCSN01.png

yes omg!!

Go Go Dancer should be remade for a new album.

I wanna hear the Methamphetamines demo that was meant for Ultraviolence. I doubt an under two minute track was it.

giphy.gif

@@baddisease post #2890

Old Money came from methamphetamines

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I hate her inclusion of covers on the album. They end up disappointing and they simply become filler tracks. I'd much rather hear a new song than a badly done and awkward cover. I'd even prefer an interlude such as "Burnt Norton" (which is a masterpiece).

Her only good covers were Summer Wine and Chelsea Hotel No. 2, which weren't even included on any albums. 

I love Nina Simone, and I know Lana does, but the covers are getting really old.

I hate her inclusion of covers on the album. They end up disappointing and they simply become filler tracks. I'd much rather hear a new song than a badly done and awkward cover. I'd even prefer an interlude such as "Burnt Norton" (which is a masterpiece).

Her only good covers were Summer Wine and Chelsea Hotel No. 2, which weren't even included on any albums. 

I love Nina Simone, and I know Lana does, but the covers are getting really old.

Interesting. The Other Woman is a highlight on UV for me. And Blue Velvet is just so magical, I listened to it hundreds of times. It also has Lana's most captivating music video to date.

Interesting. The Other Woman is a highlight on UV for me. And Blue Velvet is just so magical, I listened to it hundreds of times. It also has Lana's most captivating music video to date.

blue velvet's good, ngl! just boring after a while and less than 3 min.

her original stuff is much more interesting imo