Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

IDK if this is unpopular but this version of National Anthem >> Album version (specially on the chorus)

If this had the strings and fireworks at the start then yeah, it would totally be the best. I do have a special place in my heart for this version

Unpopular opinion: I actually think 24 has her best vocals on Honeymoon, not sorry.

And even tho MTWBT has the most boring vocals, it's the best instrumental on Honeymoon. This is exactly why that album has confused the hell out of us. 

Unpopular opinion but I couldn't care less about AKA. I like a few tracks but, my God, that record is soo hyped up by fans. Though I do admit that Pawn Shop Blues is one of my favorite songs of hers lol. 

Also, are fans serious when they say they like songs like Noir and BBM Baby? Those songs are terrible lol I really can't tell if fans love it or if they are just kidding. People comment crazy stuff on Youtube like "I hope she remakes this for Honeymoon!!!1!" "I heard this is gonna be on Paradise (((:" 

Unpopular opinion but I couldn't care less about AKA. I like a few tracks but, my God, that record is soo hyped up by fans. Though I do admit that Pawn Shop Blues is one of my favorite songs of hers lol. 

Also, are fans serious when they say they like songs like Noir and BBM Baby? Those songs are terrible lol I really can't tell if fans love it or if they are just kidding. People comment crazy stuff on Youtube like "I hope she remakes this for Honeymoon!!!1!" "I heard this is gonna be on Paradise (((:" 

I do not care for AKA either.

BUT, I love Noir. Its so raw and cute. I dont want it for a new album but I do wish we had a better sound quality version.

eh. I "like" Noir because I don't think I have ever heard her sound so furious in a track before and it is cool to see that side of her/wonder how she could bring aspects of that out in future recordings. But in terms of like, play count, I've really only listened to it maybe twice. And that's enough lol. 

eh. I "like" Noir because I don't think I have ever heard her sound so furious in a track before and it is cool to see that side of her/wonder how she could bring aspects of that out in future recordings. But in terms of like, play count, I've really only listened to it maybe twice. And that's enough lol. 

this ^ is the only reason i like Noir. Other than that ive listened to it like 5 times ever, but only on youtube. i dont even have it saved/downloaded anywhere

I'm gonna get banned for this, but I'm not so hyped for White Mustang. :crossed: But I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love it in the end, either when the record drops or in a year and it has grown on me.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'd like if Lana released a studio version of "Santa Baby"...

I'd like it if Lana released an entire album of Christmas songs when she's older (maybe these opinions aren't that unpopular lol)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Noir is a song i like only bc its so messy and ugly, i wanna see her get more furious and emotional again; the actual song is fucked tho

and bbm baby is among my favorite unreleased tracks unironicaly :toofunny: i kno its hella old and don't need a remake, i like how unpolished it is

Lana's lyrics are going downhill. Don't get me wrong, I love the new snippets but they're nothing compared to BTD/UV.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven