Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I thought LFL was amazing. Like, TNC and WTWWAWrtyuuiop are... not great... but the entire rest of the album is fuckin' amazing. It showed an honest maturation in Lana's own thoughts and lifestyle and I don't know another album that displays an artist's development like that.

and White Mustang is a good song.  :hooker:

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

I thought LFL was amazing. Like, TNC and WTWWAWrtyuuiop are... not great... but the entire rest of the album is fuckin' amazing. It showed an honest maturation in Lana's own thoughts and lifestyle and I don't know another album that displays an artist's development like that.

and White Mustang is a good song.  :hooker:

AGREE! I literally came here to say LFL is bad treated and is actually a great album! Although I stan TNC and I love WTWWASDFGHJKL, so for me it's songs like BPBP, IMF, and Coachella which aren't as great.

Even those songs are still good, but they are not up to Lana's usual standard which I think is why LFL is not remembered well. 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

What is everyone problem with Coachella? I LOvE that song

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I actually like the sound of Happiness is a Butterfly,  EXCEPT the last line we were teased,  about singing it to her babies on tourlyfe. I can imagine listening to this song on the way home after a good day when I just wanna smile to myself,  but them taking out my earphones for that one line

I actually like the sound of Happiness is a Butterfly,  EXCEPT the last line we were teased,  about singing it to her babies on tourlyfe. I can imagine listening to this song on the way home after a good day when I just wanna smile to myself,  but them taking out my earphones for that one line

this is SO unrelated but ur profile pic is A1

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

this is exactly how I feel

Sad Girl is such a boring song

I think this is just a little very homophobic, just saying

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

your profile pic and signature are of floppi xcx... i know your facts are fake news

i dont think two number 1 platinum mixtapes are considered flopping :runs:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

what's the hype around my song 57. any of those "raw demos" hurt my ears especially that song

The melody is incredible it's as simple as that :) I don't care about songs productions I only care about melodies and this one slays me

ZKcaooE.png