Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

2018 has not been a good year for her :( She seems so lost... Her face looks weird & swollen and she looks so burned out :( I just wish she'd move somewhere else, find love, start enjoying life, because she says she's happier but man she looks depressed as fuck all the time. Not sad, more like numb and drained. She should be traveling the world instead of rotting in Cali...just my 2 cents. I think a road trip at the very least would do her good.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

2018 has not been a good year for her :( She seems so lost... Her face looks weird & swollen and she looks so burned out :( I just wish she'd move somewhere else, find love, start enjoying life, because she says she's happier but man she looks depressed as fuck all the time. Not sad, more like numb and drained. She should be traveling the world instead of rotting in Cali...just my 2 cents. I think a road trip at the very least would do her good.

honey, she's just not wearing makeup. chill

honey, she's just not wearing makeup. chill

she didn't walk around with a beat face 24/7, not even in the BTD era... i'm not talking about her makeup or hair, she doesn't need to go full glam to go to the fucking grocery store or the beach

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

i agree w the part "she should be traveling more" but she just loves cali idk, she just isnt wearing make up 

tumblr_o3k2s0IT4d1uvva9wo1_500.gif

lana should have promo'd florida kilos remix, it would have been song of the summer, succeeding Summertime sadness 

agreed.

giphy.gif

Stevie Nicks ruined BPBP. Her Spongebob sounding vocals make the rest of the song unlistenable.

Why does this still make me laugh lmao 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

It's a crime that Kinda Outta Luck and You Can Be The Boss aren't on Born to Die.

Kinda outta luck, not so much 'cause it has a very different production than BTD as an album, and is just too energetic and playful for BTD. On the other hand, You can be the boss should have been 1000% on BTD, it really is a crime that it isn't. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Kinda outta luck, not so much 'cause it has a very different production than BTD as an album, and is just too energetic and playful for BTD. On the other hand, You can be the boss should have been 1000% on BTD, it really is a crime that it isn't.

I feel the opposite lol. I think Kinda Outta Luck would fit well with the bonus tracks

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You