Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Honestly I would kill for Lana to make a dark/moody cover of Wrecking Ball By Miley Cyrus.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

When she first performed in Finland in 2013 a couple of journalists accused her of using playback on the audience's part, as the audience's reactions and singing didn't feel very Finnish and the singing sounded like the audience had a Brittish acccent. Back then I didn't really (want to) buy it but last year when she performed here for the second time at Flow Festival, my friend had a morning shift because she worked there and took the evening off to see her with me, so she heard the soundcheck and sent me clips of Ride in which you can clearly hear an audience singing along loud af. I buy those accusations now  :crossed:

Edit: Oh btw I don't mean to criticize her, for God's sake I stanned Britney for years. I guess it just makes Lana feel more comfortable on the stage.

and half-ass some vocals every now and then

giphy.gif

but yeah her backtrack in concert is too loud sometimes and over powers her live vocals. It happens a lot with Cherry on stage. she should forget the backtracks and hire real singers to sing back up for her. 

Dark Paradise is a discography highlight

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Groupie Love & Summer Bummer were lovely additions to LfL. Also, LfL (the song) is a cute bop.

I couldn't agree more

--

Also Lana herself is quite chavvy.

And she's a local.

Lana if you're reading this, don't come for me...

giphy.gif

Groupie Love & Summer Bummer were lovely additions to LfL. Also, LfL (the song) is a cute bop.

I agree with the first part (Groupie Love is in my top 5 from LFL) but LFL (song) is lowkey trashhh

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I agree with the first part (Groupie Love is in my top 5 from LFL) but LFL (song) is lowkey trashhh

The Weeknd ruined it

Gurl his voice is higher than Lana's.

giphy.gif

The Weeknd ruined it

Gurl his voice is higher than Lana's.

You mean the computer’s?

TRUE. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood is my favorite. I think more so because of the lyrics and it wraps up Honeymoon perfectly.

I love the message of DLMBM and it fits super well on Honeymoon, I just feel like they were super lazy recording and producing it