Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Someone needs to tell her being a singer-songwriter is a career and not a hobby  :brows3: 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

the gucci video actually made me sad, because it showed a glimpse of what Lana used to be. she's still beautiful, talented, and amazing, but she has lost all her glamour, style, and allure. the next thing she posted after the gucci ad was her singing with no makeup, and her hair all messy. i have no problem with her natural beauty, but i'm bummed that Land Del Rey is basically dead. we still have Lizzy which is amazing, but i miss Lana.

I mean...

ItBlv-EhuV0.jpg

CfnIoVtFUn0.jpg

Her friends always look dressed to the nines...and Lana always looks like she just rolled out of bed. 

I'm not Dr. Phil, but when I'm depressed the last thing I want to do is dress up and fix myself. And this depression goes on for me for weeks. It gets so bad, that I sit in front of my shower contemplating why I need a shower. 

I'm not saying Lana is going through depression, for all I know she's just hates fixing herself and wants to be natural at all times, but it makes me question it. 

Lana looks like she’s come out of rehab when she doesn’t wear makeup.....she goes from a million bucks to looking like heroin addict in debt.

oh come on... i understand thinking this way but what's the purpose of saying this? it's just mean

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

oh come on... i understand thinking this way but what's the purpose of saying this? it's just mean

clue is in the thread name ‘Unpopular opinion’

EDIT: ok I probably did go a bit over board but she does look bad sometimes like she hasn’t even brushed her hair or washed her face.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

These new friends of hers give me really weird nasty negative vibes. Something seems really off about them

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

These new friends of hers give me really weird nasty negative vibes. Something seems really off about them

well she has a habit at partying with bad trashy girls ....I mean she has a song about it.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I'm sorry but she looks ugly in a lot of the recent candids/posts..  :toofunny:

I really try not to be superficial but she was so effortlessly pretty up until recently. No she doesn't need to wear makeup out all the time, but girl... it's always jeans and a flannel/jacket with unkept hair unless she's at a gucci event.

clue is in the thread name ‘Unpopular opinion’

EDIT: ok I probably did go a bit over board but she does look bad sometimes like she hasn’t even brushed her hair or washed her face.

I know some truths are harsh. But they don't have to be said harshly. Has she been looking a little rough lately? Yes. If I had no idea who Lana was and you told me there was a glamorous popstar among these girls, I'd think you were talking about Annie, or even Jen. I probably just overreacted, but it just makes me sad because who knows what's going on in her personal life, what she might be struggling with...

In Lana’s defense she did wear jeans/tshirt while performing back in 2008 so i think she just doesn’t think/care about fashion. Didnt she say chuck was jokingly saying she would want to kill herself if she ever saw people saying she was a fashion icon? Lol

I don't really like Lana's personality all that much and I never really have. Like obviously she's sweet and kind, but she has an airhead quality to her that's hard to ignore.

Her artistic persona is amazing, and her writing and music is top notch which cannot be topped nor compared, but her as a person....eh.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

yes because they look like stepford hipsters

but maybe they're nice girls idk

I don't really like Lana's personality all that much and I never really have. Like obviously she's sweet and kind, but she has an airhead quality to her that's hard to ignore.

Her artistic persona is amazing, and her writing and music is top notch which cannot be topped nor compared, but her as a person....eh.

THIS 100%. L.A has only exacerbated her ditziness and that's the tea. Honestly other than talking about music and all the stuff that comes with it she seems really boring/highly pretentious tbh.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

100% agree with this

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***