Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

i feel like 'lana del rey' is just the persona to fit in with all the musicians in nyc and now she's back to lizzy or elizabeth or whatever and is back to the rich girl boarding school aesthetic and i'm bored

i would be here for for that if it meant we would get an album of Boarding School and Jealous Girl type songs :toofunny:

I hope not to sound like a typical *triggered* person but when she released that teaser for Lust For Life, it kind of bothered me when she said "in these dark times" in allusion to Trump's election. As if the world revolved around the USA (it does in a way, but you get what I mean) and other people didn't already live in dark times in their "shithole countries". People who equate Trump becoming a president to the end of the world sound sheltered to me.

Trump becoming the president of the US wasn't the only shitty thing that was (is) going on in the world, though, and she didn't explicitly mention him in the trailer, did she? She might very well have been referencing Brexit and all the populist/right-wing politicians being elected in many other countries, too – well, at least in theory. On the other hand, we do know how deep her understanding of politics is, so I might be a bit too naïve...

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I hope not to sound like a typical *triggered* person but when she released that teaser for Lust For Life, it kind of bothered me when she said "in these dark times" in allusion to Trump's election. As if the world revolved around the USA (it does in a way, but you get what I mean) and other people didn't already live in dark times in their "shithole countries". People who equate Trump becoming a president to the end of the world sound sheltered to me.

This is true and I definitely see what you mean, especially about it aallll relating to the US

Tbh, Lana is sheltered, and it bothers me from time to time until she actually speaks up, and that's only happened once or twice. I mean, she did say that she wasnt aware of the issue and importance of feminism (she didn't say the word but she 100% meant it) until her friends and chuck started talking about it in the lead up to Trump's election.

I've criticised her enough though, and I just really wanna see her come through. She's been trying, so we gotta give her that.

This is true and I definitely see what you mean, especially about it aallll relating to the US

Tbh, Lana is sheltered, and it bothers me from time to time until she actually speaks up, and that's only happened once or twice. I mean, she did say that she wasnt aware of the issue and importance of feminism (she didn't say the word but she 100% meant it) until her friends and chuck started talking about it in the lead up to Trump's election.

I've criticised her enough though, and I just really wanna see her come through. She's been trying, so we gotta give her that.

at least God knows

negAbhB.png

i would be here for for that if it meant we would get an album of Boarding School and Jealous Girl type songs :toofunny:

i meant more from the perspective like 'oh i'm just not going to do anything because i can do whatever i want and get away with it because i'm so rebellious and my daddy said it's okay' all the music she had before ldr would fall into the nyc presentation to me

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Idk if I already said this before but the only time the trap beats in her songs sounded bad was on Coachella. The trap beats  "trip hop beats" on BTD? Amazing. The trap beats on Honeymoon? Amazing. The trap beats on the other songs on LfL? Great.

qfrWuBl.png

Idk if I already said this before but the only time the trap beats in her songs sounded bad was on Coachella. The trap beats on BTD? Amazing. The trap beats on Honeymoon? Amazing. The trap beats on the other songs on LfL? Great.

they don't sound bad, just not my preferred style from Lana. The ones on BTD and Honeymoon are more polished. That's what I didn't like about the LFL ones so much (especially roachella).

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Her hair has looked kind of awful for the last couple of years. 

She needs to bring back her long gay icon hair.

Lana_del_Rey_Glastonbury_trans_NvBQzQNjv

it doesn’t need to be long (she went thru a shorter hair legth phase during uv) but i just wish it would look healthy again ...

i76mrxw.png 

I want Lana to shave her head and attack a car with an umbrella.

There. That's my unpopular opinion.

Amendment:

I ESPECIALLY want her to do this right after she decides that being an Instagram baddie is not for her. Preferably like, next week.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream