Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I'm not expecting to get that much out of this album either, because it's just too stripped back and samey to me. I am hoping that at least one of the songs on this album has interesting background instrumentals and serve as the TLY/MTWBT/HM of this album.

I'm not expecting to get that much out of this album either, because it's just too stripped back and samey to me. I am hoping that at least one of the songs on this album has interesting background instrumentals and serve as the TLY/MTWBT/HM of this album.

I seem to be one of the few people who love Born To Die's production -for the most part- but at the same time I also love stripped back piano ballads and acoustic songs. I wouldn't mind an album or two full of them. Hope is just plain sloppy, unfortunately, but I still appreciate what they were going for. I'm not even going to comment on HTD, Jack deserves the death penalty for that alone... The Apple version of the song with just the piano is superior in every way. That aside, I don't think my biggest issue with this album is going to be the production. And I do like the cohesiveness it appears to have.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Born to Die is her best album

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

i don't like venice bitch. i appreciate it and i get why people love it, but something about the key that the song is in gets me really depressed. i'd even consider it her saddest song, which probably sounds crazy. something about the production and the lyrics just feels so lonely and so sad, and not in the fun way that im accustomed to with lana songs lol.

i guess i do like it, but it's not something i can listen to often. 

I know what you mean, I feel it, too. Very strongly. It's the production, the sounds, the way her lyrics repeat out of context, alone. It's just so sad.

Can't believe it's gonna be on the mess that is NFR. The snippets were disappointing. A mess. Lana's a mess. This era's a mess.

I feel like the idea that Lana has about what her fans love about her; and what her fans actually love about her aren’t necessarily the same. (If that makes any sense)

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

I don't find BTD: Paradise to be overproduced like everyone says it is. 

idek what overproduced means... I havent gotten a single time when someone said that about a song what the hell that's supposed to mean??

idek what overproduced means... I havent gotten a single time when someone said that about a song what the hell that's supposed to mean??

it means when the instruments on the song are 'too much'

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What I don't like about Born To Die is the title track's hip hop elements. They really ruin the magic of the song in my opinion, and I usually listen to live versions. I also dislike Million Dollar Man's production. I deleted that bitch asap lol. I'm in love with the demo version though....it's divine :flutter: 

What I don't like about Born To Die is the title track's hip hop elements. They really ruin the magic of the song in my opinion, and I usually listen to live versions. I also dislike Million Dollar Man's production. I deleted that bitch asap lol. I'm in love with the demo version though....it's divine :flutter:

Back in the day when BTD was more discussed, it was widely accepted that most people preferred the demo version of Million Dollar Man.

Back in the day when BTD was more discussed, it was widely accepted that most people preferred the demo version of Million Dollar Man.

Guess it's not much of an unpopular opinion then lol! Yeah I never saw any of that but I fully agree.... I just listened to it for the first time in like 5 years and it's still as bad as I remembered lmao

The inconsistency of the lyrics of Young and Beautiful ruined the song for me tbh. One second I’m holding back tears when she begs god to let her beau into heaven and the next she goes “all that graceee all that bodyyy all that faceee makes me wanna partayyy” like excuse me bitch

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

The inconsistency of the lyrics of Young and Beautiful ruined the song for me tbh. One second I’m holding back tears when she begs god to let her beau into heaven and the next she goes “all that graceee all that bodyyy all that faceee makes me wanna partayyy” like excuse me bitch

this is lowkey such a good description of lana though tbh lmao 

i76mrxw.png