I miss it.

Β 

I miss her entire look from 2011-2014.Β 

Β 

She just doesn't care anymore.Β 

Β 

giphy.gif

Β 

There was clearly an effort put into her outward appearance and aesthetic (both "physically" and as far as visuals go) and it's pretty obvious these days that Lana doesn't care about that anymore. I'm not saying that I miss her long nails and big hair and her always looking like she's straight outta some 50s/60s movie or pin-up-y.

Β 

I understand her not necessarily wanting to have a high maintenance look on a daily basis, but like from 2011 to 2016 there was at least a minimal effort put into her look and visuals and since Lust for Life Lana has been looking, for a lack of a better word, very pedestrian and basic (except on certain occasions like the 2018 Grammys and Met Gala, or very few stage looks) but for the most part the visual aspect of her appeal is just kinda lost these days.

Lana needs to loose some weight, she is getting a little fat.

In recent photos her face looks a bit chubier.

I hope she does not go the same way as Alanis Morrissette. Alanis is overweight.

Β 

STOP Eating junk food and those midnight snaks !

Β 

....................................................................................

Β 

Sometimes I like to stir a reaction.Β 

Β 

I do love Lana just the way she is too

AND I also love Alanis Morissette too. She is coming out with a new cool record.

-

I hope she does not go the same way as Alanis Morrissette. Alanis is overweight.

Β 

Really, man? Are you going to talk about her weight/body?

giphy.gif

Β 

Β 

I find her to have a beautiful physique personally speaking, she looks healthy. Gtfo.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Make a thread called "opinions that never should have left my head" and post it thereΒ 

Β 

Β 

Seriously? Fuck off.Β 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Azealia Banks’ statement on Lana today had me thinking and... I do feel like Del Rey lost her mysterious sexy ego from 2011/12. But people age, so what. Or maybe I’m just too high.

What did Azealia say?

There was clearly an effort put into her outward appearance and aesthetic (both "physically" and as far as visuals go) and it's pretty obvious these days that Lana doesn't care about that anymore. I'm not saying that I miss her long nails and big hair and her always looking like she's straight outta some 50s/60s movie or pin-up-y.

Β 

I understand her not necessarily wanting to have a high maintenance look on a daily basis, but like from 2011 to 2016 there was at least a minimal effort put into her look and visuals and since Lust for Life Lana has been looking, for a lack of a better word, very pedestrian and basic (except on certain occasions like the 2018 Grammys and Met Gala, or very few stage looks) but for the most part the visual aspect of her appeal is just kinda lost these days.

man...I was just going about my business and then I read these comments and I feel some kind of way cuz it’s true

What did Azealia say?

Β 

man...I was just going about my business and then I read these comments and I feel some kind of way cuz it’s true

Β 

I didn't follow the whole thing, but she posted stuff on her instagram stories, calling out Lana (yet again) for her looks/plastic surgery and a bunch of other stuff. I brushed it off because Azealia is pathetic imho, but her comments about Lana losing her appeal had me thinking of Lana not caring about her aesthetics as much nowadays.

Β 

Β 

SoΒ unnecessary and disrespectful. Lana looks beautiful. It's funny to me how people who have the nerve to say this shit can really call themselves Lana fans.Β 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | PinterestΒ Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Β 

Β 

It takes maybe 5 minutes looking into Lana's past to pick up on the fact that she probably had issues w disorded eating, and it costs $0 to say stuff like this.

locals only

I didn't follow the whole thing, but she posted stuff on her instagram stories, calling out Lana (yet again) for her looks/plastic surgery and a bunch of other stuff. I brushed it off because Azealia is pathetic imho, but her comments about Lana losing her appeal had me thinking of Lana not caring about her aesthetics as much nowadays.

Β 

i think thats why there are fans who don't like nfr tbh. all her other albums included lyrics with imagery that suited her aesthetic and that kept up with her persona. not to mention, the gorgeous music videos. this era in terms of visuals and her overall aesthetic are so incredibly bland, and her music videos.....i could do with or without them I'm so indifferent towards them now

Β 

Β 

LOL like she gives a fuck about it

giphy.gif

Β 

i bet you don't like lizzo

tumblr_pdttwcdZss1v75vie_500.png

It takes maybe 5 minutes looking into Lana's past to pick up on the fact that she probably had issues w disorded eating, and it costs $0 to say stuff like this.

Β 

Β 

My apologies.Β 

Β 

I was not aware of that problem in her life. I did not know that before.

I understand now.

Β 

I am sorry.

Β 

I will go sit in the corner :(

Β 

giphy.gif

-

I really do think the producers on the BTD record created the hip hop infused cinematic instead of the narrative that it was lana herself. Don’t get me wrong, she’s a creative force, but after listening to her unreleased material before BTD was even a thing, and seeing what the producers have worked on before, that’s the impression I get. I do think she created the sound that can be found on Honeymoon though. I may be wrong though who knows. I wouldn’t be surprised if I was wrong

I find her to have a beautiful physique personally speaking, she looks healthy. Gtfo.Β 

Β 

Same, her legs have always been to die for. She is nowhere close to "fat".

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I find her to have a beautiful physique personally speaking, she looks healthy. Gtfo.

Β 

Yeah! She's fucking hot and beautiful, at all times! :P

Β 

Some people see defects where they don't exist...

giphy.gif

Β 

I know this is an unpopular opinion thread, but Lana's legs are fucking perfect! They deserve their own appreciation thread!Β